New mundane challenge - Keyboard

November 28th, 2016
Congratulations to all the finalists in the last mundane challenge. Thank you to everyone who voted for my photo and also to Edwin Ramos @fearinnocent for hosting.

Looking around me for inspiration for the next challenge, I have come up with 'keyboard', either musical or computer.

Any technique is allowed as long as the keyboard is the main subject and star of the shot. You may enter as many photos as you like, provided they are taken within the time frame of the challenge, which is from today, 28th November until 13th December.

Please tag your entries mundane-keyboard

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

The previous subjects: ice, toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, glass, plastic bag, thread, books, lightbulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket, paper, rubber, tack, hanger, index finger, mouse (non furry), sock, bubbles, candles, bread, beds, tap (faucet), strainer, match, umbrella, paintbrush/es, corkscrew, stairs, mirror, rock, cup/mug, knob, buckle, rake, power pole, box, clock, nail, gears, hinge, wastepaper-basket, hammer, cheese grater, ruler, glasses, gate, chocolate, towel, light-switch, iron, garlic, banana, flip flops, pillow and plate.
Write a Reply