New Mundane Challenge

December 3rd, 2020
Thank you to Susan @wakelys for hosting the last mundane challenge. And thanks to all who participated. Glad you enjoyed my saucepan and flying lid photo. Now on to the next mundane topic.
This challenge is about finding the extraordinary in the ordinary.

So many subjects have been covered since this challenge was first launched back in 2012 (!!!). The list is below and I have selected SUGAR as the next subject. Sugar in a bowl, a sugar cube, sugar on your cookies, etc. but the highlight of your photo must be sugar. Looking forward as always to the creativity of 365’ers!

*** Mundane Challenge: sugar
*** Start: Sunday, Nov 22 (backdated in case you’ve already photographed some sugar!)
*** End: Wednesday, Dec 30

Tag for the challenge: mundane-sugar
View the entries for this challenge here:
https://365project.org/tags/mundane-sugar

You can tag as many photos as you like. All entries must have been taken and posted within the timeframe noted above.

Feel free to post your entries to this thread to inspire others!

Here is the list of previous topics:

[A] aluminum foil

[B] ballpoint pen, banana, bar of soap, battery, beds, bench, bench, biscuits, blinds, books, bottle tops, bottle, box, bread, brick(s) broom, bubbles, buckle, button

[C] camera, can-opener, candles, cardboard, chain, chair, cheese grater, clock,
clothes peg/pin, coffee, coin, cord/wire, corkscrew, cup/mug, curtain, cutlery

[D] door handle

[E] egg(s), elastic (rubber) band, electric plug, envelopes

[F] fence, flip flops, frying pan

[G] garlic, gate, gears, glass, glasses

[H] hair comb, hammer, hanger, hat, hex key, hinge, hose-pipe, human ear

[I] ice, index finger, iron

[J] jar

[K] key, keyboard, knob

[L] lampshade, language, leaf, lens, light bulb, light-switch, lock/locks

[M] magazine, mail, mailbox, match, mirror, mobile phone, mouse (non-furry),

[N] nail, notebook, nut (hardware)

[P] paintbrush/es, paper clip, paper cup, paper, pasta, pencil, pill, pillow, plastic bag, plate, playing cards, power pole, pumpkin, pattern

[R] rake, road markings, road signs, rock, rocks, rubber, ruler

[S] salt and pepper, salt, saucepan, scissors, screw, screwdriver, seed(s), shoe, shoelaces, soap, sock, spatula, sponge, stairs, strainer, sugar, sweets/candy

[T] tack, tap (faucet), tea bag, thermometer, thread, tin can, tire/tyre, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpick, towel, twist tie

[U] umbrella

[V] vegetable(s), veggie peeler,

[W] wastepaper-basket, watch, wheel, window

[Z] zipper
December 3rd, 2020
Sweet challenge!
December 4th, 2020
Here come all the sugar puns. How sweet it is!
January 8th, 2021
@amyk Well that’s a surprise. That’s the first time I’ve won a challenge so that means this will be the first time I’ve hosted one. I could use a little guidance on how to set it up. Thanks Amy.
January 8th, 2021
@cdcook48 Hi Chris: I have only done a few of these so I’m pretty new to them also. Here is a link to a recent write-up by Wendy @farmreporter for those new to setting up challenges. Hope this is helpful.
https://365project.org/discuss/tips-n-tricks/44347/you-won-your-first-challenge-congrats-here-s-what-to-do-now
Write a Reply