New MFPIAC-132 Challenge. *Reflections*

July 1st, 2024
A huge thank you to Marelize Dry for hosting the last My Favourite Pictures in a Collage challenge. I love doing these challenges and have been honoured to win a few now and the hardest part of winning for me is thinking up a theme!

There have been 131 previous challenges and trying to search for them to give a list of past themes was just too difficult and time consuming. Instead I went to the Tag Brower page and selected a tag that seemed popular. I hope this theme gives you the scope to interpret this in many ways and keeping fingers crossed that it hasn’t been done too recently and that it sparks your interest and willingness to enter.

You need to arrange 6 photographs in a collage, on the theme of ‘REFLECTIONS’. The photographs can be taken specifically for the collage challenge, taken from your archives or your own 365 albums. BUT for every image you must have clicked the shutter and been taken by you.

Placing photographs in a collage is a powerful way to present thematically connected images. A carefully considered and well-designed collage gives the images a power that they might not otherwise have had when viewed separately.

Your collage can be any shape, but MUST contain only 6 photos.

There are many photo collage making tools and apps; PhotoCollage, PicCollage, PiZapare , PicsArt. Picmonkey, Ipiccy, Befunky, PhotoscapeX and Moldiv. There are free to use web collage makers and Photoshop and Affinity can build collages, as I'm sure other editing suites can.

Closing date - Saturday 27th July 2024

Voting - 29th - 31st July 2024

Please tag your collages mfpiac-132

Entries can be viewed here - https://365project.org/tags/mfpiac-132

Looking forward to seeing all your amazing collages.
Write a Reply