WWYD108 Challenge

April 20th, 2014
It's time for WWYD108. Thanks for voting for me in WWYD107. :-)

Click on the photo to get the full size version:

For best results click on "Sizes" in the right side menu on the photo page, and open the "Original" size by copying the link into a new browser window.. Right click and save the picture to your computer for editing.

Please do whatever you like with the photo, we want to see everyone's creative post-processing!

Competition starts April 20th and will accept entries until 8:00 PM, on Saturday, April 26th. 5 finalists will be announced before 12:00 Noon on Sunday, April 27th, and you'll have until midnight on Tuesday night, April 29th to vote for your favorite entry. I'll announce the winner before 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, April 30th. NOTE: All times are Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -5).

The winner will get to choose the next photo and do the judging!! Happy editing!

Please tag your photo WWYD108.
April 21st, 2014
April 21st, 2014
Supercool shot-love his backpack !:)
April 21st, 2014
@hippiechick13 I love the effect! :-)
April 21st, 2014
@joemuli It was his backpack, and then how it matched his shirt, that caught my eye as I was leaving the Student Union to go back to visitor's parking at Wright State University. Then I realized that the girl's back pack matched her shirt too! LOL! So I just had to sneak the shot. Unfortunately the car photo-bombed it. I am now making sure my camera is on continuous shooting, so I get a chance to avoid the car interrupting the shot.
April 21st, 2014
Pondering the Future
April 21st, 2014
@mikegifford Lovely edit!
April 21st, 2014
@mikegifford Wonderful!
April 21st, 2014
April 21st, 2014
@denvern8v Cool effect!
April 22nd, 2014
Had a go, at this one but sadly left it too late in the day. My eyes were already tired suffering the intense lights of Ikea this morning.
Not totally happy with my results, but I will try again sometime :)

April 22nd, 2014
@archielogical Thanks for going for it, Archie. I look forward to seeing additional ideas you come up with. :-)
April 23rd, 2014
Sue
April 24th, 2014
Deb
April 24th, 2014
@sioux That made me smile! Very creative!
April 24th, 2014
@deburahiru LOL! What a great edit! It's going to be so hard to choose from the entries next Saturday night after entries close!
Write a Reply