New Abstract Mundane Challenge -- Paper

August 22nd, 2014
A big thank you to Wendy Bowden for hosting the last abstract challenge and to everyone who participated; I'm honored to be hosting this time around. Spanner has chosen paper as the next mundane theme, so the mundane abstract subject will be the same.

Please tag your entries abstract-paper

You may enter as many photos on the subject as you'd like, but they need to be taken during the challenge time frame to be considered for a finalist.

You are free to use any photographic technique you would like to use to capture this mundane object in an abstract way.

Like the regular Mundane challenge, the starting date is Friday, 22 August, and the challenge will run for 10 days through to the end of Monday 1st September

Voting will start shortly after the finalists are selected and will last for a couple of days, and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

Feel free to post your entries on this thread as well to inspire others.

You can check out the other entries here: http://365project.org/tags/abstract-paper

Objects used for this challenge in the past: toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, , plastic bag, thread, books, lightbulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket
August 22nd, 2014
@kathyboyles not sure you can use someone else's photo without their consent and giving them credit.
August 26th, 2014
I'm not usually the first one to post a photo for a challenge but, here it is and thank you, Dawn for commenting! @rangerxenos My poor little photo is all alone...I hope others will be joining it soon!
Write a Reply