The weekly theme

September 19th, 2014
Am I wrong in thinking we used to have a theme every week? It seems that we now have a week with no theme. Maybe it was always like that and I didn't realise.
September 19th, 2014
I wonder if the weekly theme has expanded to a monthly theme? I think Ross has to organise that and sometimes he must be overwhelmed.
September 20th, 2014
I think sometimes the winner of the previous week doesn't respond quickly enough to pick a new topic... I do miss getting a theme each week - I always look there for inspiration... But yeah - it's gotta be a lot of work for Ross!
September 20th, 2014
@ethelperry @northy Thanks Ethel and Northy, I have been caught a few times doing something for the theme only to realise it has finished. I can imagine how hard it is to do that every week because I know how hard it has been the couple of times I have won a challenge and needed to organise the next one. As you mentioned it's great for inspiration.
September 20th, 2014
Hi, yeah we had a communication fail at the start of last week so i've delayed this weeks theme to next week, I could have communicated that a bit better though! Stay tuned on Monday for the new theme.
September 20th, 2014
@Scrivna Thanks so much for the heads up Ross! I look forward to the new theme.
Write a Reply