Anyone using this with their Iphone?

October 1st, 2014
http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/23/6833057/manual-for-iphone-app-ios-8-camera-fine-tuning

Its an App that allows you to adjust all camera settings just like a DSLR.
October 1st, 2014
I prefer Camera+ which has these same features and more. I use Camera+ for fast shots (street action). When I have time to set up for a shot, I the prefer ProCamera app which does not have 100% full manual, but almost and with the other features is great for landscape/still/etc.
October 1st, 2014
You need ios8 and iphone 4S and up.
Still using iphone 4 myself.
October 1st, 2014
I have it and am playing with it. I've been using the stock Camera app so long, I'm playing with the other various apps to see what I like to use best. Manual, VSCOCam, Camera+ are among the ones I'm testing.
October 1st, 2014
I use both camera+ and pure, both are really good. camera+ is a combined camera and processor, which has just ben updated with new facilities - macro manual settings etc, just keeps getting better and better. Pure is as it says just a pure camera no effects or processing included but can do high res JPEGs and tiffs another good app, neither are more than a couple of quid each.
October 2nd, 2014
Shutter and ISO only of course, still stuck with the fixed aperture. The manual focus is interesting, but the "touch" focus interface of the standard app is darn good and so much easier than having to move a slider while holding the phone. As for the iPhone 6 itself, what a pity Apple couldn't squeeze image stabilization into the smaller package.
October 2nd, 2014
I would also like to know when we will be able to upload shots from IOS8. I use the Iphone as a backup a bit, and it is a little frustrating at the moment.
Write a Reply