Abstract Mundane - Sock

November 21st, 2014
The new mundane theme is SOCK OR SOCKS. Always chosen by the winner of the last mundane challenge,the mundane abstract subject is the same.

You can not double tag ! Your Mundane image must differ from your Abstract image.You can be more imaginative in the use of the item for this abstract challenge!

You are free to use any photographic technique you would like to create an image of this mundane object in an abstract way.

You may enter as many photos on the subject as you'd like, but they need to be taken during the challenge time frame to be considered for a finalist.

Like the regular Mundane challenge, the starting date is Friday 21st Nov and the challenge will run for 8 days through to the end of Saturday 29th

Please tag your entries: abstract-sock

Voting will start shortly after the finalists are selected and will last for a couple of days, and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

Feel free to post your entries on this thread as well to inspire others.

Objects used for this challenge in the past: toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, , plastic bag, thread, books, lightbulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket, paper, rubber, tack and mouse

Have fun!
November 22nd, 2014
Well we all know that socks go and hide somewhere, or turn into Tupperware lids... so off to find some socks! Great choice.
November 28th, 2014
@wenbow Hi Wendy, I don't know if you have looked but we have not had a very good response to the latest Mundane challenges, maybe everybody has been busy with Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping, or other important things in life, maybe the Mundane Challenge has just been overlooked with all the other themes and challenges going on. So i suggest we extend the challenge to next Wednesday, and I will put out a reminder for the Mundane one, with the new date on, tomorrow morning.
I need to get to work or I would do it now.
So if you would like to update your post either tonight or tomorrow and see if we can get a few more entries.
November 28th, 2014
@markp Will do
Write a Reply