Toys on 365 - Cinco de Mayo - Arrrrribaaaa!!

May 4th, 2015
We were quite excited to have two new friends participating in our notions theme!! At the same time, it made us wonder if maybe some of our toy friends got zipped up or buttoned up somewhere in their quest for a notions photo (get it?)!! Well, we are pretty sure they will show up soon as the spring sun has made a good showing and hope they are just enjoying the good weather.

We don't know what happened but the Terminator sure is on pins and needles! @dragey74

This little lady is cute as the buttons surrounding her but we fail to get her name? But if she doesn't want to tell us, we won't be pushing her button :-) @mzbull

The Plesiosaurus is also on pins and needles, as seen from the eyes of a bug @mcsiegle

And taah-daaaah! Here's the incredible Danbo and his balancing buttons act! Applause, please! @pixiemac

Thank you for playing with us, you guys!

Hey! It's May! And this week, we are celebrating Cinqo de Mayo! So pull out those castanets from wherever you hid them, don on your sombreros and grab your colourful ponchos and have your photos taken with anything Mexican or Latino or Spanish. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiibaaaaaaa!

Please tag your photos "365TOYS-5DEMAYO" so we can all play together!

Hasta la vista, nuestros amigos!
@365toygroup
May 4th, 2015
Sorry, Clyde was on vacation last week and didn't get to join in on the fun! He will endeavor to join in this week's festivities!
May 4th, 2015
I think Mz Moll will be happy to strut her stuff in 365toys unless she gets out of line on her mis-adventures. Gotta watch out for those red hatters. Sometimes they are trouble. Just keep her away from the tequila on Tuesday.
May 4th, 2015
Such a wonderful selection of shots this week, love them all! @pixiemac @mcsiegle @mzbull @dragey74
Sadly Dabelle didn't get to play this week, she was 'resting'. Maybe this week...
May 5th, 2015
Fantastic, fun shots--I love them all! (Hopefully, I can post a photo for this weeks theme!)
Write a Reply