ALBUM COVER CHALLENGE 50!!!

July 26th, 2015
Thanks so much for choosing me as the winner of ALBUM COVER CHALLENGE 49 and thank you for Jackie @jackies365 for hosting it. Here's how the album cover challenge works:

1. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia and choose the link for "random article" on the top left side of the page. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your musician(s) or band.

2. Go to http://www.quotationspage.com and choose "random quotes" from the left menus. Scroll down to the end of the page. The last 4 to 6 words of the very last quote on the page are the title of your album.

3. Next, find or take a photo of yours that fits the album name and artist(s). Album covers are usually square.

4. Then, use your favorite editing program to create your cover (or, if you don't have one, Ace members have free access to picmonkey.com -- and there are many other free programs out there). You can use any image of yours for the album, old or new, but you must use your own images and do all processing for the cover during the time frame of the challenge.

5. Tag your entries “albumcoverchallenge50”.
In addition to tagging your image, please post your album to this thread, too. It helps keep this thread alive. That means it will show up on the discussion lists to the right of the home page. It also helps bring in more participants!

To post a photo on this thread:
1) Go to your page that has the photo you would like to post.
2) Click on the three dots just below the bottom right of your picture. Find the 'Embed Code' box and right click on it to copy it, then paste it to this thread.

Challenge 50 begins now and ends on Saturday 1 August at midnight CAT. All entries must be between those dates. If you have any questions or need help getting started, just post to this thread.

Looking forward to seeing all your entries! You can enter multiple times.
July 26th, 2015
artist = HELP ( ELP.gv.at)
album -= sense enough to be lazy

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.

Edgar Bergen
July 26th, 2015
@kali66 Can't wait for the cover!
July 26th, 2015
Artist: Indre
Album: There are pretty things

One can dream so much better in a room where there are pretty things. - L. M. Montgomery (1874 - 1942), Anne of Green Gables, 1908
July 26th, 2015
@salza I would like to see all the pretty thing!
July 26th, 2015
Musician (1816-1905) an Austrailian philanthropist. The phrase by Alan Ferris is The computing field is always in need of new new cliches.
July 26th, 2015
Artist : Mobilize ( by Anti-Flag a punk rock band)
Album: Otherwise they'll kill you

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. Oscar Wilde

July 27th, 2015
The computing field is always in need of new cliches by Alan Ferris

July 27th, 2015
@khirsch Great one
@kathyboyles I love this one!
July 27th, 2015
Band: John P O'Donnell (an Irish Australian soldier and poet, fl. 1915–1918).
Album: I am looking down (May I never miss a sunset or a rainbow because I am looking down. -Sara June Parker)
July 28th, 2015
@homeschoolmom Can't wait to see how the cover looks!
July 28th, 2015
Artist: Indre
Album: There are pretty things

July 28th, 2015
@salza I like it!!
July 28th, 2015
I could not resist!!
July 29th, 2015

Band: John P O'Donnell (an Irish Australian soldier and poet, fl. 1915–1918).
Album: I am looking down (May I never miss a sunset or a rainbow because I am looking down. -Sara June Parker)
July 30th, 2015
@homeschoolmom Nice one, love the colour
July 31st, 2015

My alternate album cover
August 1st, 2015
last day entry:
Write a Reply