Flocculent winner

July 30th, 2015
Congratulations Ming Ryan @mingr!

It's now your turn to host the f-word challenge for week 20. If you could have the challenge up by the end of today (Thursday), that'd be awesome. Again, well done!
July 30th, 2015
@whimsicalgrateful thank you very much. My first ever challenge entry. I do not actually know how to set to set up a challenge.... any tips please.
July 30th, 2015
Hey
if you go to discuss at the top and then themes and competitions there is a button to start a new topic. You can copy and oaste info from the old one just changing relevent information.
July 30th, 2015
Paste not oaste
July 30th, 2015
@annied Thank you, Annie for stepping in. I had to do the school run. @mingr just follow Annie's advice and you'll be right.
July 30th, 2015
@annied @whimsicalgrateful Thank you so much ladies, I am having a panic attack looking frantically through discussions... I will follow Annie's advice, but hope you do not mind if I ask you again (just in case).
July 30th, 2015
@mingr not a problem I am happy to help
July 30th, 2015
@annied I have just posted the latest f word challenge do you mind reading it over for me please?
July 30th, 2015
@mingr this was an awesome picture! congratulations
August 1st, 2015
@francoise thank you very much for your comment. Hopefully we get more entries this week.
Write a Reply