Ready for ETSOOI-53!! (Editing Challenge)

August 2nd, 2015
Thank you all for playing in the last round of etsooi...

I apologize for being tardy and not starting up this challenge sooner! I was pleased to win the last contest and happy to see so many wonderful entries. The theme is a general SUMMER theme and open to your creativity and photo editing skills

ETSOOI is an acronym started by MaryBeth @espyetta. It means EDITING THE SORRY-NESS OUT OF IT, which later became EDITING THE S*&^% OUT OF IT.
It was meant to be a processing strategy to use when your "photo of the day" was boring, bad or just generally in need of rescuing from the garbage heap.
Use any editing program you like, the more the merrier! Be creative, and most of all have fun!

The challenge will start today, August 1st and will end on August 20th!!

You are free to enter as many shots as you like, the only rule being that your shot must have been taken within the time frame. The winner will receive the honor of hosting the next ETSOOI challenge.

Again, all pictures must be tagged ETSOOI-53 and you can also post images to this thread as inspiration to others.

Pick any photo that's a bit "Summerish" and enjoy!

DEADLINE EXTENDED TO THE 20TH OF AUGUST!!!
August 2nd, 2015
August 2nd, 2015
August 2nd, 2015
@paulam Thanks Paula. Not summer here though! :(
August 2nd, 2015
summer flowers and etsooi " )
August 3rd, 2015
@dibzgreasley Nor here either Debs but our winters may be better than some summers.
August 13th, 2015
Great edits, @californialover @jackies365 @kathyboyles !! I'm sorry I haven't been around the forums, lately. I wanted to tell those who are living in Winter weather to pick any summer photo from your files--no matter the date! @elaine55 @dibzgreasley I hope this helps you!
August 13th, 2015
Wow--there are some beautiful edits for this challenge!! Let's extend this challenge to the 20th of August!
August 14th, 2015

August 14th, 2015
August 16th, 2015
August 23rd, 2015
Gorgeous edits! It will be difficult to choose 5 finalists. They should be posted sometime today and the voting will begin!
Write a Reply