Share on Facebook

January 23rd, 2017
Hello,
does anyone else have the problem that you cannot share your pictures straight onto Facebook? Did I miss something maybe? Because I can only share on Pinterest now ... the button doesn't have Facebook on it anymore.
I used to always share my pictures on there as well which was lovely and convenient.

Thanks for letting me know,
Annika
January 23rd, 2017
I still have a share button for FB although now that I think of it, the choices for destinations were pared down considerably.
January 23rd, 2017
I didn't realize that we could share directly to facebook -- I had been uploading mine to both sites separately. Apparently I still can't share to fb, though, as when I checked just now I found that I also only have a "Pin It" option on my 365 photos.
January 23rd, 2017
I believe it is now on the curved arrow at the side of the Fav star button under your picture.
January 23rd, 2017
I'm having the same problem, I only have a Pintrest share button. Do you use Firefox? Because I just tried on Google Chrome and I had a facebook button there. But on Firefox it's just the Pin it button.
@Scrivna
January 24th, 2017
I use an iPad and only get a Pinterest and Twitter option to share now - no Facebook.
January 24th, 2017
Ok, I just went back right after I posted this and suddenly it was there - so Nevermind me.... :)
January 24th, 2017
Hi guys, thanks for reporting this, I did change the sharing options recently. I'll take another look and get this fixed!
January 24th, 2017
@kiwichick @Scrivna This is odd as I have the button on my Samsung mobile phone but not on my Internet Explorer PC. Ross, if possible get it back on :) it would mean heaps haha as I am using it daily to share my photos on my Facebook as well!
January 25th, 2017
The facebook share option is there if I use Google Chrome but not if I use Internet Explorer as my search engine. Obviously a software bug of some sort. This is a bit of a pain as I am an IE user and always share my posts on facebook. :(
January 26th, 2017
I was just about to ask the same question. I've never had a problem until today, and when I went to try and share, the icon has changed from "Share" to "Sharing and other options" and then when I click on it, it no longer lets you share to FB. @Scrivna @annika82
January 26th, 2017
P.S. I'm not using IE. I have a MacBook and use Safari or Firefox, so it's definitely not an IE specific issue. @swillinbillyflynn @Scrivna
January 26th, 2017
Thanks for the feedback on this guys, I really appreciate it - I've switched back to what we were using before so there are more options back now and it's working on everything I have tested. Let me know if you have any issues!
January 26th, 2017
@Scrivna it works again :) THANK YOU so much makes my life easier again
January 26th, 2017
@Scrivna thanks.
Write a Reply