Street 36 - The Worthy Winner

September 25th, 2017
It was hard to choose 5 finalists for your voting pleasure and, evidently, equally hard to vote too, because the count was neck and neck right to the wire but the final 2 votes tipped the voting in the favour of this fine image Eye Contact from @domenicodaro:

Congratulations to all finalists and especially to Domenico to whom the pleasure goes of hosting Street 37... over to you sir.
September 25th, 2017
Wow, I'm humbled! Thank you, Richard, for including my photo in the bunch of finalists and thank you so much all those who voted for it. Not deserved - there were some stunning entries - but much, much appreciated!
I'm really happy and I will set the new challenge asap... allow me just a few hours enjoying the triumph ;-)
September 25th, 2017
@domenicododaro - congrats, DD! well done.
September 25th, 2017
@domenicododaro congratulation on the win. Spectacular photo.
September 26th, 2017

@domenicododaro congrats - I think mine was one of the tipping votes. A worthy winner.
September 26th, 2017
@domenicododaro congratulations!
September 26th, 2017
@gazzatron so thank you twice! Yours was a spectacular photo!
September 26th, 2017
@domenicododaro Congrats :-)
September 26th, 2017
Congratulations!
September 26th, 2017
@domenicododaro un po' maschilista perĂ²....
September 26th, 2017
@summerfield @grammyn @gazzatron @jackies365 @stimuloog Thank you!!! @caterina Grazie ma... Veramente il mio intento era l'opposto - speravo che il dialogo immaginario tra il manichino e la foto di Dakota Johnson lo chiarisse!
September 26th, 2017
@domenicododaro Anyway, very cute!
September 27th, 2017
Congratulations, a wonderful shot.
Write a Reply