Camera.. What is known about this camera and stuff

February 24th, 2018
Helping out at a local historical building was ask how to label this stuff. Well I thought I could find out more here and maybe a good story to go with it. Please help if you can.
February 24th, 2018
If the items are displayed in a cabinet use a small round sticker marking each item A,B,C,D,E and so on, then have a list in a frame describing each item ,A=
B=C=D= and so on, This will allow more items per display window and the viewers will have a clear description of each.
The labels do not have to be on the item ,they could be on the floor or wall so long as they are easily identifying the correct item.
February 25th, 2018
I don't know anything about these particulars, but I suggest that you go back to basics and assume that the visitors know nothing. So instead of "Flash bulb" something like "these special "flash" bulbs are design (with --- --- --- ---) to burn up all at once throwing a bright light to illuminate the photographers subject. Each bulb would be used only once then thrown away."
February 25th, 2018
@houser934 Thank you @stripey2
February 25th, 2018
You should be able to Google all the bits & pieces to find out the dates when they were produced etc.
eg
http://www.kenrockwell.com/kodak/retina-1a.htm
Write a Reply