SWOL-11 Winner

March 24th, 2018
Congratulations to NZkites ( @nzkites ) for being the winner of SWOL-11.

He gets to host the next SWOL challenge.
March 25th, 2018
@byrdlip Hi JA Byrdiip Thanks to all the people that gave my image their vote. I will organize the next SWOL soon. I need to find out how to get this sorted first if anyone can point me in the direction where to find info that would be great.
March 30th, 2018
Hi John - I was just browsing through the winners of the various challenges and saw the result for SWOL. Congratulations on your win!!
I notice that there has not been a reply posted to your question. In case you haven't received info from a different reply elsewhere I thought I'd just jot a few ideas here.
1. You post your new challenge on the Themes and Competition page - under the Discussion tab.
2.Click on "New Topic" button and a new window will open.
3. It's probably easier to do if you have 365 open twice - then you can move between sections without losing what you have already done.
4. I went to the Swol-11 challenge and have given the link here: https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/31129/the-start-of-swol-11
( I did this by right clicking on the heading at the top of the post and choosing "copy shortcut")
5. Once you have opened that just copy the main info and then paste it into your new window that you have open for the New Topic.
6. You will need to adjust the opening and closing dates and change the tag to SWOL-12
7.Try to think of an interesting heading - SWOL has been a bit quiet lately so a creative heading may help? It also helps if you encourage people to post their photos to the actual Challenge page as well as tagging them. That keeps the thread alive. You can post a few of your own there too - for the same reason.
8. To post your photo to the thread jus open the one you want - find the 4th icon (the share icon) in the horizontal section where the date is - click on that. A small window opens - click on the code and copy it - go to the Challenge page and just paste that code into the comment box at the bottom.
9.When it's time to vote - start a new topic - use the technique from step8 to paste the images you have chosen -(remember to add the @address for each person so they know they are finalists) - put a heading and post.

I hope this makes sense. Just give me a yell if you get stuck!!
Cheers Rob
March 30th, 2018
@nzkites Hi John - I just realized I did a really stupid thing and sent you a big reply re how to post your new challenge - but I didn't put your address on it!! If you go to : https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/31299/swol-11-winner you should see it. You might not even need it - but just in case. Cheers Rob
March 30th, 2018
@byrdlip Sorry - I think I just sent you my reply to John!! What a dumbo!! Sorry to annoy you. Cheers Rob
March 30th, 2018
@robz Thanks for the helpful information I will get something sorted soon.
March 31st, 2018
@robz Hi Rob All done now hope it looks OK to you. I will await images now.
March 31st, 2018
@nzkites Hi again John - It looks great with your encouraging heading. I'll have a go at something - don't know how good it will be though! Thanks also for the follow - I'll return it for you. Cheers Rob
Write a Reply