Trouble with photos uploading sideways

June 25th, 2018
I am having trouble with some photos uploading sideways. Am new to 365 and wondering if anyone can help???

June 25th, 2018
if you were an ace member you would be able to go into picmonkey and rotate them. if you took them with the camera at 90 degrees you might have to rotate them in software so they show the right way up before you post them.
June 25th, 2018
even windows picture viewer can do this, not sure what post processing you do
June 25th, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I had already rotated and saved before I sent. It was showing the right way up on my thumbnails so not sure what the problem is ...
June 25th, 2018
what software do you have?
ps use the reply button
June 25th, 2018
@kali66
Sorry I'm still learning.... I just use microsoft office 2010. Haven't started editing yet ...
June 25th, 2018
ok, well you need something else, do you have a windows computer or what? because even windows photo viewer can turn them..right click a photo and select open with... windows photo viewer......rotate it and save. or some free software like picasa is good for beginners . i dont know about apple computers.
June 25th, 2018
@kali66
Tried it in another viewer and it seemed to work. Thanks for the help.
June 25th, 2018
great, enjoy your project
August 16th, 2018
I'm having a lot of trouble with PicMonkey. I'm an Ace member. I uploaded a photo that rotated itself after I saved it here. I tried editing with PicMonkey. It does not allow me to save the edited photo. It does not allow me to share or export the edited photo. I x'd out of everything and set up a PicMonkey account for myself. It then showed me Save and export options but once I selected any of those, it popped up with its so-called free trial that costs money. As an Ace member, am I not supposed to be able to access this stuff without all the hassle and extra expense? I've never had to use PicMonkey before this and I'm not very happy with what I've been through.
Write a Reply