Festive Album Challenge 99 Released Today

December 9th, 2018
Thanks to Caroline @carolineb7 who hosted the last Album Cover Challenge and to all who voted for my cover 98 & I am truly honoured to host Album Cover Challenge 99

Here's how it works and what you need to do to enter:

1) Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/main_Page and clink on the link for "Random Article" on the top left side of the page. The first random article you get is the name of your musician(s) or band.

2) Next go to the http://www.quotationspage.com and click on "Random Quotes" from the left menu. Go down to the bottom of the page. The last 4 to 6 words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

Please remember that you need to use at least the last 4 words of the quote.

3) Then find, or take, a photo that fits your artist and and your album title. You are allowed to edit to your heart's content on this challenge so go for it! You can use any photo processing program of your choice, but the photo(s) must be yours. It does not have to be taken during the time frame of the challenge. This gives you a chance to look through your archives for a suitable shot.

Remember, albums and CDs are square, so use a square crop!

** BONUS - To add a little interest, you can choose to add a short description of what style/genre of music you think your band/artist would play in the details that go with your picture.

4) You can post more than one entry, with the same quote/band, or different.

5) Tag: albumcoverchallenge99

Check out the entries here: http://365project.org/tags/albumcoverchallenge99

6) Please post your album cover(s) in this discussion thread. This helps keep the discussion visible. To do so, click on the three dots on the bottom right of your post and then copy and paste the embed code on to the comment box below. Your picture will appear in the discussion once you click on "post comment".

7) The challenge starts 9th December and runs until 9th January. I will select the finalists and post them for voting shortly thereafter. The winner will have the honour of hosting the next album cover challenge.

8) As we're in The Holiday Season, you could add a festive twist to your album

Good luck everyone and have fun!
December 9th, 2018
Caphosol - (a mouth rinse for cancer patients !!!)
As It Was Before

There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man than the way in which they can build and yet leave a landscape as it was before.

Robert Lynd
December 9th, 2018
Artist: I Wanted to Tell Her (which is actually a song title.)
Album: Ready to Move Again

Quote: If you're afraid of the future, then get out of the way, stand aside. The people of this country are ready to move again.
- Ronald Reagan
December 10th, 2018
South Carolina Highway 92 - artist.

Everything will be okay - title.

"You have to learn that if you start making sure you feel good, everything will be okay."
Ruben Studdard, Seventeen Magazine, September 2003
December 10th, 2018
Artist:
Shamshabad

Title: "He sticks his neck out"

"Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out."
December 13th, 2018
Here's mine ;)
December 15th, 2018
Artist: Edward Armitage
Title: For the first time

Quote: The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.
Friedrich Nietzsche - German philosopher (1844 - 1900)
December 21st, 2018
Musician/Band: Ulemjiin Chanar
Quote: My whole career can be summed up with 'Ignorance is bliss.' When you do not know better, you do not really worry about failing. - Jeff Foxworthy
January 10th, 2019
Here's mine, just in time
January 10th, 2019
@lsquared thank uoh
Write a Reply