BLD-9 food challenge: chocolate

January 15th, 2022
Thanks for Etienne @etienne for hosting the previous Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner Challenge.

Taking photos of food is a challenge of its own, as is finding a topic for them. After reviewing the previous topics, I noticed that we haven't had a challenge about my favourite food item: chocolate. So this will be the new topic. Anything related to chocolate - bars, chocolates, hot chocolate, chocolate milk, chocolate cakes, ice-cream... anything else you can dream of. Hope taking pictures of (and of course, eating 😉) chocolate helps us enter 2022 in a happy state of mind.
Have lots of fun!

Start date : Saturday January 15
End date : Tuesday February 15 (so people can post their Valentines chocolates, if they get them)
Your pictures must be made and posted between these dates.
Tag : BLD-9
You may view all current entries here : https://365project.org/tags/bld-9

(It would be nice if you post your entries in this thread as well, so that other people can see them and get inspired to take part in the challenge. Thanks!)

Record of previous BLD Challenge themes :
BLD-1 : no theme
BLD-2 : black and white
BLD-3 : no theme
BLD-4 : sandwiches
BLD-5 : fruit and veggies
BLD-6 : you are what you eat
BLD-7 : Thanksgiving food
BLD-8 : your Christmas Holiday table
BLD-9: chocolate
January 15th, 2022
@monicac now your speaking my language - chocolate!! Just checking though.. is this now a general food photography kinda challenge .. not breakfast lunch or dinner?
January 15th, 2022
Well, in my view you can have chocolate for breakfast, lunch or dinner - maybe for dessert. Also, I think some of the other topics were not limited to these meals.
January 16th, 2022
I go first:
Write a Reply