Time for more stories...Six Word Challenge #151

September 11th, 2024
First I want to thank Laura (@jmanning) for reviving and hosting the #150th round of the six word story challenge. Now it's my honour to host the next round.

The Six Word Story challenge is a creative challenge. All you need to do is come up with a six-word description/story of your image: witty, nostalgic, descriptive, whatever you choose. It’s so much fun to see the varied entries in this challenge.

HOW TO ENTER
Take a photo and title it with a short story consisting of just six words describing the image. You can think of the title first and take the photo, or take a photo that has a six-word story naturally attached to it.

You can submit as many entries as you like, but only one of them will be selected as a finalist.

There are only two rules for this challenge:
- the photo must be taken by you within the time frame of the challenge
- the title must consist of six words - no more, no less!

Start date for this round will be Sept 7th and end date October 6th 2024..

Please tag your entries: SIXWS-151

September 11th, 2024
Many post with the "new" tag after the current challenge has ended, in anticipation that there won't be a long gap between end of previous to new one. Do you need to eliminate those entries??
September 11th, 2024
@30pics4jackiesdiamond do you mean should I just include them even though they don't fit in the time frame?
September 11th, 2024
@gardencat if there's not many, I would, but it's YOUR challenge!! 😉
September 11th, 2024
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Yes I can do that if you think no one else will mind. It will make for more entries which is usually a good thing. I'd just never thought of entering a challenge that wasn't there yet.
Write a Reply