August Monthly Challenge Winner Announcement - Congratulations!!!

September 16th, 2024
Congratulations to Carole G @yorkshirekiwi for the beautiful winning photo for August’s theme “Line from a Song”, What a talented photographer!!

I would like to remind everyone that there are 15 days left to this month’s “Choose a Color” theme. The response has been very low. I’m tagging those who have participated in previous monthly theme challenges and would encourage you to give this one a go.

Here is the original post:
https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/49710/new-september-monthly-theme-vote-for-august's-6-finalists

And the Tide Rushes In
Then the tide rushes in
And washes my castles away.
Then I'm really not so sure
Which side of the bed I should lay,
I should lay..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g0FDquKKoQ

September 16th, 2024
Congratulations to Carole G @yorkshirekiwi
September 16th, 2024
This is a reminder of September's monthly theme Choose a Color. I hope you join in this month's challenge. You are being tagged as a reminder of August's monthly theme "A Line from a Song" @koalagardens @merrelyn @bobby5722 @aikiuser @monicac @hannahcallier @wakelys @ljmanning @joysfocus @cdcook48 @rickaubin @rosiekind @spanishliz @princessicajessica @hannahcallier @yorkshirekiwi @zilli @yorkshirekiwi @gardencat @farmreporter @gardencat @olivetreeann @vincent24 @frodob @ankers70 @cocokinetic @skipt07 @kareenking @nannasgotitgoingon @sjgiesman @corinnec @joemuli @jamibann @princessicajessica @kametty @aim54x @wenbow @pusspup @louannwarren @darchibald @incrediblefran @lumpiniman @jgpittenger @haskar @elisasaeter @joysabin @elisasaeter @rensala @danette @boxplayer @wh2021 @judyc57 @kali66 @cocokinetic @grammyn @allie912 @illinilass @allsop @elisasaeter @hjbenson @sonyam @tinley23 @njmom3 @mona65 @jokristina @gardencat @cpw @30pics4jackiesdiamond @marlboromaam @gaf005 @gaillambert @berelaxed @cam365pix @365projectmaxine @sandlily @shutterbug49 @taffy @judyc57 @jeremyccc @minifignation @cristinaledesma33 @narayani @rickaubin @vaidasguogis @summerfield @ggshearron @jnewbio @sangriazoomer @blackmutts @spanishliz @k9photo @pattyblue @paintdipper
@eviehill @paintdipper @fbailey @johnfalconer @mdry @walksnaplove @mypetmelissa @lydiakupi @ollyfran @pdulis @franbalsera @365projectorgmissdeb @falcon11 @ggshearron @365projectorgmissdeb @plainjaneandnononsense @corinnec @lsquared @wendyfrost @emrob @kvphoto @kbird61 @talmon @clearday @okvalle @365projectorgheatherb @karvelis @karvelis @kametty @byrdlip @skipt07 @tahoegrebe @monicac @lstasel @randystreat @jmdeabreu @craftymeg @rafu @granagringa @thedarkroom @rafu @bigmxx @clifford @angelar @falcon11 @lynne5477 @ankers70 @robfalbo @kametty @kimmer50 @rosiekind @angelar @mcsiegle @whdarcyblueyondercouk
September 17th, 2024
@yorkshirekiwi - Congratulations Carole! The Moody Blues were my favorite group back in the '60s & '70s.
September 17th, 2024
@skipt07 they were the first live band I ever saw. The Octave album tour. About 1978 I’d guess
September 18th, 2024
@yorkshirekiwi _ I didn't get to see them live until they came to the US in the early 2000s. The only original band members then were Graeme Edge, John Lodge, and Justin Haywood. They added a couple of women to fill in. The first album I bought was "In Search of the Lost Chord." Later, I purchased "Days of Future Past." I stopped following them as closely after Mike Pinder left. Their music saw me through my years in the US Army.
I envy you that you got to see the complete band.
I know the band members have changed over the years.
When I started following them it was Ray Thomas, Mike Pinder, Graeme Edge, John Lodge, and Justin Haywood.
Warwick and Laine had left.
Write a Reply