Magical World of Snails

April 17th, 2014
This amazing photographer captures the little things in life. These photos are truly stunning.

http://www.demilked.com/macro-photography-snails-vyacheslav-mishchenko/

Thought you might like :)
April 17th, 2014
WOW. Really great photos!! Thanks for sharing!!
April 17th, 2014
@jdowd thanks for sharing it. Such wonderful shots. Loved it.
April 17th, 2014
There are some magical shots there - You have to be careful with them though - They can be killers!
April 17th, 2014
@bulldog love your killer snail!!
Like the original magical shots to.......
April 17th, 2014
Thanks for sharing, great photos!
April 17th, 2014
Love these pics, who would have thought a snail could be so cute! here is my snail shot
April 17th, 2014
Thank you for sharing.

I've been seeing this doing the rounds and it's just so beautifuland magical. They really are amazing creatures to watch. I've gotten a couple of shots the last few weeks, here are mine:

April 17th, 2014
I just saw those photos somewhere else and thought about sharing it but you beat me to it. I love snail shots! @bulldog Your's are great, really hilarious (noticed that type of snail is actually edible, lol), @coolgirlsar your shots are just as beautiful as the ones in the link.
Snails are so much fun to use, whenever I'm stuck I just get my pet snails out and make them do something funny. Like this oldy, for a family theme challenge, I called it 'Look, he has your eyes':
April 17th, 2014
Wow--stunning shots of snails in the article and some wonderful shots from 365ers, too! @bulldog The killer snail is amazing and creepy! I had no idea they would go after little plastic guys--ick!
April 17th, 2014
@coolgirlsar stunning!
@pum71 Hahah...sorry. Love your photo!
@andy_holding great photo!
@bulldog what fun! Love how you captured the killer snails in action. Hahaha
April 17th, 2014
Some of my pet snail who lives in front of our house.

Write a Reply