Mad Hatters: Endings and Beginnings

December 27th, 2014
No worries with the title, we are not ending. Just ending an old year and beginning a new.

We enjoyed singing Christmas carols with you all this week. Here were some of the fun ones you shared:

@annied

@wenbow

@sioux

And in honor of endings and beginnings, we will do a theme of both this week. Story endings for the end of the year and beginnings for the start of the new year.

So tune in to see how we end, and how we begin and play yourselves by tagging your shots: madhatters-endbeginagain

Happy New Year!!!!
December 27th, 2014
Oy vey...apologies for posting this earlier than usual. I get so mixed up with what day it is over vacation and when everyone is home from work and school. So if you still have a carols shot, feel free to post it to this thread.

Moving on now:).
December 27th, 2014
@amandal bahaaaaaa! Yep - you had me confused.... Still have to figure out my carol shot for TOMORROW:D
December 27th, 2014
@northy Sorry. I'm a super freak.
December 28th, 2014
@amandal no worries... i'm pretty confused about what day it is too... just hope i remember when it's monday as i need to check in with the office ;p
December 28th, 2014
@northy Good luck with that. Hope I remember to post that day;-).
December 28th, 2014
@amandal @northy Once the holidays begin I never know what day or date it is - so confused hahahaha
December 29th, 2014
@annied It's all that egg nog:).
December 29th, 2014
@amandal lol fizzy bubblee and wine lol
Write a Reply