Toys on 365 - World Nutella Day

February 2nd, 2015
Oooooh! It was a 'heads splitting and temples pulsating' kind of week as we did all kinds of puzzles - from simple crossword puzzles to sudoku puzzles, code breakers to rubik's cube, from simple picture puzzles to the...what?!?!? 3,000 pieces puzzles? Weren't we supposed to have fun!!!! But fun we did have and we especially love and appreciate that we all played together rather splendidly, wouldn't you say?

The pretty Yolanda graced us with her codebreaking presence this week @maggiemae

The family of Bo and Benny Bear had fun assembling a last-minute Crayola puzzle and little Danny almost got away with the last piece @lyndemc

Uhm...er...Did someone rescue Mr. Bill from drowning? @stray_shooter

Who won in the snail race? Or is it over yet? @dragey74

Thank goodness the fishes are safe from the hungry octopussy! @kiwinanna

Thank you all for puzzling with us. We had fun!

Now, do you know that Thursday, February 5, is World Nutella Day? Of course, we all know that! And who doesn't like Nutella? (Well, we know one grumpy old Grandy who doesn't!) So let's continue our fun and celebrate the existence of this delicious chocolate spread, diet and calories counting be damned! Nutella rocks big time!

Tag your photos "365TOYS-NUTELLA"

In the name of Fun, Toodles y'all!
@365toygroup
February 2nd, 2015
@365toygroup @summerfield Who would that grumpy old Grandy be?
February 2nd, 2015
@bill_fe I'm not sure but I've heard that Grandy lives in Cheese Country.
February 2nd, 2015
Yay! Dabelle and her friends have been waiting for this for ages and hoping that it would be one of the themes. Cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with.
February 2nd, 2015
@bill_fe @olivetreeann - Grandy loves a goodly ripened cheese, goudah or cheddar, extra old especially. :-P i don't think i could do nutella but i do have a big jar of peanut butter. :-)
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
@summerfield My symbols didn't work. I love cheese, 'spcecailly Gouda.
February 2nd, 2015
Hahaha! Love Nutella.
February 2nd, 2015
Meg
Count me in!!! I love some Nutella! Yum!
Write a Reply