F-Word 9 Fictile

May 3rd, 2015
Oh my goodness, I have been away this long weekend and only checked back in this evening to find that I'd won the last F-Word 8 with my rusk photo. Thank you so much, Beth @runestone for hosting the last F-Word challenge.

Thank you also to everyone who took part in the last F-Word 8. I hope you have fun with this week's word.

FICTILE - capable of being moulded; of, like or pertaining to pottery

Due to the late start (sorry!) I will delay the start of this F-word week to this coming Friday 8 May. Entries should have been taken between Friday 8 May and midday UTC next Wednesday 13th May. The winner will be announced on Thursday May 14, 2015 before Midnight UTC.

The winner will then be posting and hosting the following week's Challenge and Theme on Friday for the next week . . . and so on.

Please make sure your F-Word entries are tagged F-WordW9

Below are the words that have already been used:

Week One: FREE
Week Two: FENESTRAL
Week Three: FRONDESCENCE
Week Four: FAIENCE
Week Five: FILIPENDULOUS
Week Six: FRANGIBLE
Week Seven: FARRAGO
Week Eight: FARINACEOUS
May 4th, 2015
hey Steff - hope you had a lovely weekend :)
this contest is run from Friday to Wednesday - you choose a winner on Thursday and they post new on Friday - we allow for all the different time zones if we remember lol
you can either just shorten and give us until Wednesday or start on this coming Friday - otherwise we will be all out of whack hahahaha
May 4th, 2015
@annied Hi Annie, thanks for the advice about how this is run. I haven't taken part before. I've amended the start and end dates to give people enough time to participate.
May 4th, 2015
@steff no worries - this is a fairly new format for F word :)
May 8th, 2015
Any new word for today?
May 8th, 2015
@steff do you have the tag right? I have the tag you have and there are only two entries and one is mine. Kathy
May 10th, 2015
@fearinnocent @kathyboyles The challenge only started this Friday and ends on Wednesday. Perhaps people are still gearing up for it?
May 12th, 2015
@steff Will try Steff, but struggling to think of something!
May 12th, 2015
@dibzgreasley Any pottery items you have around the house will do. Pot plant holders etc
May 12th, 2015
@steff Haha, most of them have already been featured in my project, thats why I am struggling.. will keep thinking
May 12th, 2015
@steff I found something, which I had forgotten about!

May 12th, 2015
Write a Reply