Correction - Abstract Mundane Stairs Starts Today!

June 29th, 2015
It's time for the abstract side of the mundane challenge to start.

Chosen by the winner of the last mundane challenge, the mundane abstract subject is the same, the STAIRS

You can not double tag! Your Mundane image must differ from your Abstract image. You can be more imaginative in the use of the item for this abstract challenge!

You are free to use any photographic technique you would like to create an image of this mundane object in an abstract way.

You may enter as many photos on the subject as you'd like, but they need to be taken during the challenge time frame to be considered for a finalist.

The Abstract Mundane Challenge begins Today, 6/28/15 and will run until Tuesday, 7/7/15.
Voting will take place from Wedneday, 7/8/15 until Saturday, 7/11/15.
The winner will be announced Sunday, 7/12/15 as soon as possible.

Voting will start shortly after the finalists are selected and will last for a couple of days, and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

Please tag your entries abstract-stairs
You can look up all the entries at:
http://365project.org/tags/abstract-stairs

Feel free to post your entries on this thread to encourage and inspire others.

Have fun!!
June 29th, 2015
Great! I'll try to submit one this week! Think about doing one for the mundane-stairs challenge.
June 29th, 2015
@taffy I already did one. I have no excuse for getting the object wrong except that my mind was stuck on ladder.
June 29th, 2015
@kathyboyles DUH!!! Of course you had! You can see how my mind is functioning!
June 30th, 2015
Abstract mundane challenge hasn't been too popular lately? Shame, I usually prefer this over the regular one. My first entry for stairs
June 30th, 2015

enjoyed playing with this one, a great theme for fun
June 30th, 2015
Another one fun with colour on this one
Write a Reply