City Challenge #7: My Town.

November 30th, 2015
Thanks to Stephen @stephenfox for hosting the Paris city challenge , I am honored to have been chosen as winner, and to have the chance to host City Challenge #7. I am going to change the idea a little as a few of the major cities have now been covered . I was thinking of instead of one city we could have "my town" as the new challenge. So please post pictures of your village, town,city, and tag them City-mytown. this will mean that everybody can, if they choose get involved.Please tell us the name of the place where your picture was taken. Old or new pictures are fine and as many as you wish, put your town on the map.

II hope Brigitte @brigitte and Nicole @nicolecampbell who started the challenge will not be offended. The winner of this challenge can always change back to a one city format. If everybody is OK with the change it will run for 2 weeks from today until Monday Dec 14

These are the Citys that have been the subject of previous challenge's
City Challenge #1: Venice
City Challenge #2: San Francisco
City Challenge #3: Sydney
City Challenge #4: London
City Challenge #5: New York
City Challenge #6: Paris

DON'T FORGET TO TAG: City-mytown
November 30th, 2015
Congratulations on your well-deserved Paris win, and what a lovely idea for the 7th challenge!
November 30th, 2015
Great idea! I look forward to seeing everyone's home towns!
November 30th, 2015
Great idea! Definitely means more people can take part in the challenge.
November 30th, 2015
@jack4john congrats John! And great idea too, 'my town'.
November 30th, 2015
What a great idea! Would love to participate!
December 1st, 2015
Question, does this apply to the town you currently live in or hometown? Or any?
December 1st, 2015
@jack4john Oh, this is a very fun idea - especially for those of us who live in less "destination" places.
December 1st, 2015
I think that is a splendid idea and it opens it up to more people.
December 1st, 2015
I LOVE this idea! I like the city challenge but so far it's only been for viewing for me- as I am not a world traveler. But people do travel to my area- at one time a vacation hot spot! So this theme will allow me to participate with a photo!
December 1st, 2015
Congrats. Great idea specially old photos to.
December 1st, 2015
@fearinnocent Any town you wish Edwin.

December 1st, 2015
Great idea! :) @jack4john, congrats for the winning! :)
December 2nd, 2015
@jack4john Fantastic idea
Write a Reply