WWYD 140 - IT'S BACK!! :)

April 27th, 2016
WWYD Challenge – “What would you do”

The challenge is to take the "WWYD unedited image" and show us what you would do with the image if it was your photo.

So what are the rules – well anything goes that follows the guidelines of 365project. You can showcase your creativity, Photoshop skills, or just make something look better or unique. This is approximately a two week challenge to take an unedited image and have fun with it. Perhaps you want to clone something in/out, or change the color, or you just want to do some great editing.

This challenge will last from April 27th until May 10th. I will post the voting on May 11th – the winner will be selected and start a new challenge. Fun right?

my additional comment....
The reason I wanted to start this up again is I took a shot and wanted to do something crazy & fun with it but I haven’t figured out what to do so I thought I would see what ideas you would come up with.

Ok, ok, ok so this isn’t actually unedited it is turned upside down and converted to a jpeg. I know I’m breaking the rules but if you don’t like it then ....turn it the other way – your choice. IF you want to work with the original raw image then e-mail me your email at kettlemorainestudios@gmail.com and I will send it to you.

Don’t forget to TAG your work wwyd140 AND POST in this THREAD!

April 27th, 2016
ANYONE INTERESTED????
April 27th, 2016
Interesting challenge. I doubt my editing skills are up to it but I'm intrigued to see what anyone else does
April 27th, 2016
I was wondering what happened to this challenge. Not sure if I will be able to do anything this time around as my access to internet is minimal at present.
April 27th, 2016
@clearday No don't underestimate your ability - and this is a good opportunity to practice your editing skills. You don't need any special software and there are free edit sites on line.

April 27th, 2016
@myhrhelper Definitely, there were some amazing processing efforts with this challenge in the past. This is my effort
April 27th, 2016
@judithdeacon This is really cool! Well done.
April 28th, 2016
Never seen this challenge before..... but thought I'd give it a go.

April 28th, 2016
@myhrhelper glad to see you got it going again. I'll see what I can come up with!
April 28th, 2016
@judithdeacon awesome!
April 28th, 2016
@myhrhelper GREAT to see a return of WWYD ! :)
April 28th, 2016
I'm in! I will give it a go later on tonight and may even have multiple tries because I need to learn to edit things!
April 28th, 2016
@ltodd @dishaparekh176 @olivetreeann @salza
Thank you for participating - I always thought it was an interesting challenge and the ideas people had were amazing. I didn't participate in it all the time but I did from time to time and thought it was fun.
April 28th, 2016
Here is mine. I am not one for crazy edits and I really liked your original shot so wanted to keep the essence of it!
April 28th, 2016
@myhrhelper New to this ---- so how do I get the image to play with it?
April 28th, 2016
@LaLa You can just do a copy/paste from the image above, or I can send you either a jpeg or raw image if you give the e-mail. But you can high light the photo above and copy or save as
April 29th, 2016
Yeah!
April 29th, 2016
@dishaparekh176 what a clever idea!!!
April 29th, 2016
Spiderman Lives!

April 29th, 2016
This my my take on the shot
April 29th, 2016
@elaine55 I haven't participated in this challenge before. It was such fun.
April 29th, 2016
Thanks Kathy for bringing this back! Haven't entered in a while but I enjoyed turning this into an abstract something or other

April 29th, 2016
@pistache I like this - Looks like it belongs in the ocean.
April 29th, 2016
@mikegifford Nice job adding spidey in - it works.
April 29th, 2016
@swillinbillyflynn I like this - it looks like a quit patch.
April 29th, 2016

No worries folks - everything is under control and safe. Hats off to all our wonderful 1st responders that put their lives on the line for a stranger.

I know my fire looks cheesy - I don't usually do this kind of processing in PS, would like to learn more though.
April 29th, 2016
Omg all of these are incredible! So inspiring, thanks for sharing:)
April 30th, 2016
@myhrhelper I have never tried this, but can you send me the raw image?
April 30th, 2016
@caj1311 Yes what is your e-mail? Send me an e-mail kettlemorainestudios@gmail.com
April 30th, 2016
@myhrhelper just sent the email - thanks!
April 30th, 2016
Mine is probably not quite as imaginative as some of the previous ones...
May 2nd, 2016
@caj1311 This is very cool and I love the mystical colors
@LaLa so creative
@pistache love the abstract feel
@elaine55 wow very cool
@mikegifford whew! So glad someone showed up to save the day!!
@homeschoolmom can't wait to see your edit if you are able to

@swillinbillyflynn that is so awesome - nothing I would imagined - which is a good thing
@judithdeacon This appeals to my scifi geek side - very cool
May 7th, 2016
here's my try...
Write a Reply