Your favourite fav of another 365er September 24th-30th

September 30th, 2016
Here's your chance to highlight the amazing work of another 365er. Choose your favourite from this week's fav's and post it here making sure you include the artist's user name ( the one that starts @ ) so they get a notification. To post here go to your fav list, click on the shot you'd like to share, click on the three dots next to the fav star then copy and paste the embed code into this discussion.
September 30th, 2016

@quicksilver 's Stag is a must!
September 30th, 2016
@jerome I think I fav every single one of his shots but it was this that was my fav fav this week

September 30th, 2016
I had picked this and then realized that it was also Harry's birthday today. I have made some great friends here and by far Harry is one of my favorite people. @hjbenson

September 30th, 2016
Sorry, couldn't choose, so two :-)
@mastermek

@kali66
September 30th, 2016
The yellow pages abstract swirl by @mona65
October 1st, 2016
So many wonderful photos this week but the colors Jennifer brought out here made an impact on me. :)

@jesperani
October 1st, 2016
Love this one by @jack4john

October 1st, 2016
this one by @yrhenwr - it's so wonderfully whimsical :)
October 1st, 2016
October 1st, 2016
Love this one by @cdc44
October 1st, 2016
I think this image by @lisainstpete is exceptional/ Her timing was perfect. The look on the bird's face looks as surprised as mine would have been had I gotten such an amazing photo.

October 1st, 2016
Love this one by @fayefaye
October 1st, 2016
@cjphoto Ooh! Thank you so much! Glad you liked it. Not one to look at with a headache is it? ;-)
October 1st, 2016
This one from Kas @wag864

October 1st, 2016
i like this one

by @pdulis
October 2nd, 2016
October 2nd, 2016

One of my favourite places, come rain or shine, from @pasttheirprime.
October 2nd, 2016

@mcdougaj

Love this - the water's textures and colors are amazing!
October 3rd, 2016

Had to be this one by @kathyo
October 3rd, 2016
Hi Lisa. Are you going to continue doing this weekly? If not, I would be more than happy to do it, or share the task with you. All the best.
Write a Reply