Do anyone know how to solve these 365 problems?

January 20th, 2017
1. I recently bought an ACE membership so I could get multiple albums and divide my photos by years. I labeled all my new albums but then decided to change the names. All the URLs have stayed the same and don't reflect my name changes. How do I correct that?

2. I made my 2017 album my default album but my original 365 album (which is now 2014-15) always comes up as my default album when I log in. It still has the 365 URL on it too - http://365project.org/yogiw/365 instead of http://365project.org/yogiw/2014-15 (see above problem). How do I make my 2017 album come up when I log in?

Thanks for your help.

Sandy
January 20th, 2017
Problem 1 - Once you name an album the url cannot be changed. I believe when I made my albums last year there was a warning that came up that said something to that effect.

Problem 2 - if you go into Account in the upper right, choose "Account Settings" - Go to Albums - Click default on your 2017 album.

That should bring that album up first when you click on "Your Project" or when uploading photos to the album.

At least I think that's how it all works...Good luck!
January 20th, 2017
@dyanstevens

1. That's not cool. No note came up when I named my albums.

2. It should but it doesn't. It keeps my original 365 as the default album even though I've clicked my 2017 album in settings.

Thanks for your help though. Bummed it's not working for me. $20 wasted. 😕

Sandy W.
January 20th, 2017
@yogiw - dyan is right about the album names. you can rename your albums anytime but the URL remains the same.

i clicked on your album and it brought me to your 2017 album and your current photo.

but i don't believe your $20 is wasted. you will see that you've got more value for it in the long run.
January 20th, 2017
@summerfield Thank you for your response. I wonder why my 2017 album doesn't come up for me? I get my original 365 album. I appreciate your encouragement. I will try to utilize my membership this year in other ways.
January 20th, 2017
A
Maybe it takes a bit of time to update properly - when I've changed my profile picture the old one has still appeared for a couple of days afterwards...
Clicking on your profile I also get directed to your 2017 album automatically
January 20th, 2017
@yogiw
Your page may be cached in your browser. If you clear your cache (how you do this depends on which browser you're using) you should get the right album. I got your 2017 photos (though the URL says 2015) when I visited this URL: http://365project.org/yogiw/
January 20th, 2017
@blueace @ksmale Thanks for the info. I will empty my cache and see if that does anything.
January 21st, 2017
My problem is that I changed my profile picture awhile ago. I see the new one when writing a response but as soon as I post the comment it changes back to the old one! I have retried posting the new one, but it still occurs! Any suggestions or help - thanks :) I just posted this and the changed photo stayed here!! Strange - but not when I comment on other 365 photos :)
January 21st, 2017
@gilbertwood I can't help you with this because I've never changed my profile pic. Maybe someone will chime in with the answer.
January 22nd, 2017
@gilbertwood Hi Denise, I changed my photo recently and had to log out and on again to get the new one to "stick".
January 22nd, 2017
And now the problem with my GRAMMAR and the typo in my question title!! DOES anyone know how to correct that typo?? 😬
Write a Reply