March Words

February 27th, 2017

March is soon here and with the new month comes the next set of words for the month of March.

This is a great place for those who occasionally lose their mojo and need ideas or inspiration. It is also a great challenge for those who want to go that extra nine yards to do a full month of words. The choice is yours!

Feel free to one word, a few, or all of them. They can be done in any order you choose, or on the suggested day. Pop in daily, or just on occasion. This is your challenge, and your project.

I am so pleased with the continuing faithful contributions and participation in this challenge from the 365 community. I have not given up on the Best of the Month calendar - that just has a few challenges that WILL be resolved!

So, without further ado, here are the new words!

1 – Peanuts / nuts
2 – Dr. Suess
3 – Lambs / sheep
4 – Green
5 – Muddy
6 – Water drops / dew
7 – Mask
8 – Silhouette
9 – Dimple
10 – Daffodil or flower
11 – Baby
12 – Clock
13 – Clouds
14 – Gate
15 - Shave
16 – Shamrock
17 – St. Patrick’s Day
18 – Fluffy
19 – Books
20 – Tongue
21 – Panic
22 – Leaves
23 – Fun
24 – Read
25 – Earth
26 – Football / soccer
27 – Plant seeds / seedlings
28 – Flash
29 – Refraction
30 – Trees
31 - Collage

And, of course. we are continuing with the bonus words of Birthday, Anniversary, Pisces and Aries (star signs), Aquamarine (birthstone), and Daffodil (birth flower)

Please tag your posts with mar17words.

Have fun with this and have a great month!

February 27th, 2017
Thank you Wendy, think it'll be fun fitting these words into the rainbow theme!!!
February 27th, 2017
Thank you Wendy. Some great words there.
February 28th, 2017
A great March list Wendy. Thank you .
February 28th, 2017
thank you so much, what a great list
February 28th, 2017
@farmreporter thanks for putting this together for us. Great list.
February 28th, 2017
@30pics4jackiesdiamond @mittens @wendyfrost @catsmeowb @skstein
There is no need to thank me, Ladies! Most of the word are contributions - only one is mine! (mask for Mardi Gras)
You all make it so easy for me!
Write a Reply