WWYD 163 starts

November 24th, 2017
AS Lyn would won the last round does not seem to be around at the moment, I thought as the previous host I would get it up and running again.

Here is the next image for you to play around with.

For those of you that are not familiar with how this challenge goes:
The challenge will run from Friday 24 November r 2017 to Friday 8th Decemeber 2017. Don’t worry about the time zone I will allow a few hours to make sure everyone is included. Voting will take place thereafter and a winner announced shortly after a few days of voting.

So here are the rules:

- Save the starting image on your computer. NOTE: If you select the “Sizes” under the right-side menu and scroll down to the Original or Large option you can copy and paste to your browser or download.

- Upload the photo you edit to one of your albums and tag it WWYD163

- You are also welcome to add your image to this discussion thread. Go to your edited photo, click on the arrow by your comment and fav numbers, copy the "embed" code on the left, and paste it here.

- Multiple entries are allowed.

- There are no editing rules. Edit the starting image any way you’d like. No editing software on your computer? No problem – go to a site like Picmonkey and upload/edit your pic for free. You won’t be able to use all the features but there are plenty you will be able to use.

Please use these WWYD Challenges to push yourself to try new editing techniques! If you’re just beginning work on tonality, color control, curves, detailing, sharpening, gradients and other effects. As you get more familiar with all the editing tools you can add things like dodge and burning, layers, masking and textures. As you push yourself even more move to image extractions and full compositions. Remember to keep pushing and learning, and most of all have fun along the way!

Good luck to your all
November 25th, 2017
thanks Sarah. I was going to start this up if there had been no response by next weekend. guess id better get editing!
November 25th, 2017
@yorkshirekiwi Look forward to seeing your edit. Feel free to post it here to encourage others
November 25th, 2017
Ooo, this is the first time I've had a go at WWYD but here's my offering of The Green Man
November 25th, 2017
@suzanne234
Thanks for entering. Took me a while to see the man!
November 25th, 2017
such a beautiful starting image, seemed a shame to alter it!

November 27th, 2017
here's mine:
November 28th, 2017
@ltodd this is the latest challenge that I have started.
November 28th, 2017
@sarahlth :) thanks Sarah, great choice of image
December 5th, 2017
Just a reminder this finishes Friday. Post entries here to encourage others
December 9th, 2017
It's Winter
Write a Reply