Landscape 22 Winner!

January 21st, 2020
The runaway winner of Landscape 22 is Barb @bjywamer with their shot Flathead River!

Barb @bjywamer now has the dubious honour of picking the finalist for Landscape 23 when it ends on Friday January 31st and also hosting Landscape 24. Entries to landscape 23 can be found here link
January 22nd, 2020
Wow! Thanks, everyone, for voting for my landscape photo! @rjb71 Please let me know exactly what my responsibility is... Do I select the next five finalists for Landscape 23 after it concludes on January 31st? Also, what does it mean to "host" Landscape 24? Sorry! I am quite the newbie to all this! Again, very grateful for all the votes of confidence which have greatly encouraged this lady still learning to use her camera.
January 22nd, 2020
@bjywamer Hi. Yes around Feb 1st you can pick the 5 finalists. Once your sure the easiest way is to copy and paste the previous vote and update it with your finalists etc. At the same time you can start the next landscape challenge within that post as I did for landscape 23. Hope that's clear it youre still not sure feel free to tag me and I will try and help.
January 22nd, 2020
@rjb71 Thanks so much! Appreciate the help! Think I understand it all but will contact you again if need be!
Write a Reply