Sports Action Challenge 20 is up and ready to go!

March 28th, 2024
First a thank you to Jessica Eby (@princessicajessica) for hosting the last challenge and to everyone who participated in it. I was thrilled to get a win in an area of photography where I don't usually participate. Now It's time to move on to the next round of sports action shots.

This is a pretty broad challenge-- the world of sports is a wide one, and any sporting activity is eligible. The only rule is that the main subject should be a human actively engaged in a sport of some kind. It does not have to be a competitive sport; recreational running, cycling, swimming, etc. all count, though simply walking the dog does not.

Subjects may be found in any number of places. You might spot some action on your local tennis courts or soccer field, in an arena or a granite club. If there's open water where you are, perhaps you'll see a swimmer, surfer, or kayaker. You could shoot a jogger or a cyclist almost anywhere! Sports action is all around us, so get out there with your cameras and show us people all over the world having fun while engaged in sports!

The last round of this challenge ended on March 15th, so I'm backdating the start for this round till March 16th . I will leave it open through April 20th. Your shots should be taken and posted between those dates. Enter as many photos as you like but, of course, only one shot per photographer can be selected as a finalist!

Start date : March 16th
Close Date: April 20th
Tag entries : sportsaction20

See entries here: https://365project.org/tags/sportsaction20
Write a Reply