Andil's Rear by ajisaac

Andil's Rear

Rear of Andil's House.

In 1902 Henry Knee purchased the Castle Factory, now known as Andil's House and Brick Factory (known to some as Pike's but officially called Block 10) in Court Street which was used as furniture display rooms, offices, upholstery, soft furnishing and cabinet making and French polishing shops with much of the rest, and virtually all the upper floors of Number 10, being used for the Removals and Storage Department.
Nice tilt!
May 15th, 2019  
@jacqbb Thanks!
May 26th, 2019  
Leave a Comment
Sign up for a free account or Sign in to post a comment.