Eye of the Beholder round 159

September 6th, 2024
Have you ever been photographing something that you thought was worthy of a shot while others shook their heads and wondered what in the world you were seeing? Well, this is the challenge for you. It’s all about using your photographic eye to find interest and beauty in subjects you wouldn’t normally think of. The challenge is to portray your subject in a way that comes across as artistic or pleasing when that subject wouldn’t normally catch someone’s eye. This is a great way to challenge yourself and give your phojo a boost.

Mild post-processing is fine, but remember it’s the subject that matters most in this challenge and the more common, unexpected and mundane, the better, so pay attention to the elements that drew you to the photograph and work with those.

There are only two rules which apply to this challenge:
1) the photo must be taken within the specified time frame, and,
2) the photo must be taken by you.

EOTB 159 entries can be taken anytime between September 1, 2024 (back-dated to the end of the last challenge) and October 6, 2024.

Tag- EOTB-159

You may enter as many images as you wish, but only one of your entries will be eligible for the short list if selected.

As always - thanks to my predecessor, Andrew-Bede Allsop @allsop for hosting the previous round and to all of you who voted for my decaying streetcar image. I can't wait to see the treasures you will find!
September 6th, 2024
@farmreporter Tagging for the SH*T list Wendy.
Write a Reply