WINNER Get Pushed 90

April 18th, 2014
Congratulations to Palmilla(@palmilla) !
You have won this week's get pushed challenge with your wonderful levitation shot

You may now select the finalists for Get-Pushed 91 on Monday, set up voting and announce the next winner. Congratulations once again!

April 18th, 2014
@palmilla Congratulations!
April 18th, 2014
Oh WOW! It's so unbelievable and amazing! Think you pretty much everyone,who voted on my picture! I have never won any challenge here before, this is such a fantastic day ;) thank you again!!
April 18th, 2014
FANTASTIC
April 18th, 2014
@palmilla Great image - well done!
April 19th, 2014
Congratulations, awesome image you created! @palmilla
April 19th, 2014
@palmilla unreal!congratulations.How in the world did you do this!?
April 19th, 2014
@adambralston thank you Adam!
April 23rd, 2014
@palmilla Congrats on your Week 90 Get Pushed Win! I haven't been able to find your choices posted for Week 91? Can you let me know where to find these...want to make sure I get my vote in. Thanks
April 24th, 2014
@lynne5477 Hello Lynne, I tried it, and I think I shared it but I cannot find my discussion. I know I'm late and I'm terribly sorry! Can you help me? I am not sure how to paste a photo into a discussion, because it changed with the site. Do you happen to know how it works? :)
April 24th, 2014
If you open up the picture then click the three dots after the fav star you can copy the embed code, paste it into your discussion and it will copy the picture. Hope this helps
Write a Reply