Why won't upload work anymore?

September 19th, 2014
Server problems? ... :(

Can't upload pictures anymore...... :(
September 19th, 2014
I have the same problem
September 19th, 2014
I just uploaded some pictures earlier and it worked.
September 19th, 2014
I've been trying all day with no success
September 19th, 2014
I uploaded just now, and it worked fine.
September 20th, 2014
Try the basic uploader?
September 20th, 2014
@tstb @homeschoolmom @evamadera @nadaa seems it must be random..... It still won't post for me.. :(
September 20th, 2014
@bobfoto I have my friend, no joy, but thanks for the idea :)
September 20th, 2014
@paulty - I too have noticed the standard uploader has been slow or not happening of late, but have had success with the basic. Hope you find a solution?
September 20th, 2014
Tagging Ross @scrivna
September 20th, 2014
@bobfoto @nadaa many thanks! :) I'll keep trying
September 20th, 2014
works on PC not on ipad.wondering if it has anything to do with IOS 8 @paulty
September 20th, 2014
this happens to me periodically....like right now!
September 20th, 2014
Had trouble tonight as well.its running super slow.
September 20th, 2014
Yes that could be I was uploading with ipad with ios 8 and it did not work
September 20th, 2014
@rosie1610 @nanalisarocks @mzzhope @tstb ah!!! Very intrigued with the ios8 argument!! This occurred immediately after updating to 8.... Interesting :). Thanks

Any thoughts Ross?? http://365project.org/scrivna
September 20th, 2014
Yep same issue after uploading ios8 on ipad
September 20th, 2014
Unfortunately uploading files from the web browser is broken in iOS 8. If you have a device running iOS 8 you'll probably have to upload files via e-mail until Apple roll out a fix. (Some people also report that uploading from Chrome, rather than Safari, works in some cases).
September 20th, 2014
I got the same exact result when trying to upload from my computer which obviously doesn't use iOS 8
September 20th, 2014
Chrome problems here - it's the compatibility with flash, some update in Chrome means it's not working - I used Opera to upload instead.
September 21st, 2014
Such a frustrating situation. Seems odd that I can upload from my iphone app successfully and not from my iphone log in through safari.
September 21st, 2014
I tried uploading from my iPhone with iOS8 freshly installed. It says it uploads then gets to "you have uploads waiting..." or whatever. So I click it, and it redirects to my dash with the same message.
September 21st, 2014
Hi everyone.

I have double checked and confirmed that Safari in iOS8 is broken. All uploads from that browser do not work, and they were breaking 365 Project (causing an upload to appear to be there, but not). I have fixed this issue, but the photos still will not upload.

There are 2 workarounds until Apple fix this, you can upload using another web browser, like Google Chrome (I have personally tested Chrome on iOS8 and it works)

Or you can email in your photos at your usual address. I have amended the mobile upload screen to also show these instructions so hopefully not too many others will be caught out with this issue!

I haven't had any problems uploading from desktop or other browsers. So if you are having issues with that, please email me at ross@365project.org

Thanks!
Ross
Write a Reply