Brisbane G20 Lights - 365 Get Together

October 28th, 2014
With all the special lights up in Brisbane for the G20, there is no better time to get together to take photos. Andrew @tomtom, who knows where to go and what is around, will be our guide.

Details : meet in King George Square outside City Hall, Saturday November 1st, 6.30pm

Everyone is welcome.

I will tag all the people I know to be in and around Brisbane, but all are welcome.
@terryliv @tracelee @bella_ss @stuckinoz @aliha @paulcunningham @peter_1966 @777margo @kporte @corymbia
October 28th, 2014
Oh I wish I could be there! Thanks for tagging me Rachel, please let me know for any future ones just in case. I will be there in December to see the Lion King :)
October 28th, 2014
I would love to come - will be in Brissy on Sat arvo - maybe I can talk my hubby into staying for the photography - hopefully he will agree!!! Keep your finders crossed - would be great to meet some 365ers!!!
October 29th, 2014
Just spoke with hubby - count us in :) looking fwd to it.
October 29th, 2014
@debilz Excellent!
October 29th, 2014
Don't think I can make it Rachel Sorry. Have a great time.
October 29th, 2014
Have a great time Rachel! We will miss all the action, arrive back on the 5th.
October 30th, 2014
@aliha Sorry you can't make it. I have to ask...I'm reading my local paper...was it you that won the Bayside South Development Forum Photography competition?
October 30th, 2014
I am going away this weekend so very disappointed I can't be there. Would love to come next time there is a get together. Have fun and I look forward to the pics :-)
October 30th, 2014
Hi Rachel and Andrew, I will be coming along.
October 31st, 2014
@peter_1966 Excellent Peter. I'm really looking forward to it.
October 31st, 2014
Hi I cant make it but still would like connect with Brisbane people on here :)
October 31st, 2014
@psychegrrrl Hi Michelle, nice to know there are more Brisbanites out there. If you click on the links to each person and follow them, that might be the easiest way to connect. We have only ever had one get together, so this is not a regular thing yet.
October 31st, 2014
Can't make it due to family commitments but please keep me on the list! @888rachel
October 31st, 2014
@kporte @psychegrrrl @777margo @bella_ss Sorry you all can't make it. We will have to organise another one later on!
October 31st, 2014
@888rachel @kporte @psychegrrrl @peter_1966 @nataliejohnson22 @aliha @777margo @debilz @bella_ss

I always enjoy the local meet ups, and as long as people keep coming, I will keep organising them.

Rachel, thanks for doing this post, I have been pretty tied up with work this week.

Look forward to seeing everyone that can make it tomorrow night!
October 31st, 2014
I would love to join in but live 2 hours away and have other plans this weekend. Have a great time, should be fun :)
November 2nd, 2014
@888rachel hope it was a good night and I can make the next one
November 2nd, 2014
@nataliejohnson22 Thanks Natalie, it was a great night. We will put a post up again when another one is organised. They were talking about December... Hopefully you can make the next one.
Write a Reply