Time to say goodbye :o(

December 19th, 2014
I hate having to do this but I don't seem to have the time to commit any more. I feel a tremendous amount of guilt when you all comment on my shots and I can't reciprocate. I also haven't picked up my camera for so long. What used to be a daily occurrence is now a rare joy. I've spent the past four years spending time with all my lovely followers and followees, making friends and even having the great pleasure of meeting one of you @nicolecampbell Although I have learnt so much about photography I still think I have so much to learn. I may well take a photography course to learn more about the technical details as I'm nothing more than an opportunist shooter at the moment. It's more by luck than judgement that I get any decent shots and my phojo has currently well and truly deserted me. I will keep my account open and will probably renew my ace membership when it's due and hopefully still post from time to time. Hopefully there will come a time when I can feel confident enough again to post and do this properly. Anyway, sorry for the long post. I'll still come and check out and fav your shots from time to time. Best wishes to you all and have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year xx
December 19th, 2014
That is a shame Lisa. I know I speak for many people when I say I will miss your kind words and your wonderful shots. I have valued your support and have missed you in recent weeks. Keep shooting. You have tremendous skill and have been an inspiration to me. Confidence in any creative field is in the doing and it can be difficult to maintain practice in our busy lives. Best wishes to you and yours. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year,
December 19th, 2014
Oh that's a shame, you will be missed x
December 19th, 2014
@psychographer I've loved following your work, Miss Lisa. You will be missed. Best of luck to you in the future and Merry Christmas! Looking forward to seeing you around when you pop in. Hope it is more often than you think. Love to you!
December 19th, 2014
You have to be you, but I will miss your contributions and have enjoyed following you (regardless of how often or not you can comment). This process should not be a guilt trip, though, so come back if you are so inclined... or just drop in. :) Have a wonderful holiday, if you celebrate it, and happy new year.
December 19th, 2014
Ooh! So sad to see you go.
December 19th, 2014
Lisa, I will be very sad to see you go, you are the first person I followed. Will be good to see you pop in now and again. Have a wonderful Christmas and 2015 xxxx
December 19th, 2014
I hope you're happy that Youve made me cry- U have no clue how much am going to miss U - Have a joyful Holidays- waving U goodbye &(((hugs)))!
December 20th, 2014
So, not " goodbye", but "See you later"? I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, and we'll see you when time and phojo return.
December 20th, 2014
I am going to miss you on here but unfortunately I am starting to feel the same way. I think I will struggle to finish year four and then I think I will be taking a break. Work has really had a bad impact on me this year and I think it is time to focus on other things. You have been such an inspiration to me over the years and I really enjoyed meeting you this year, I am glad we can still be friends outside of 365. Focus on your gorgeous family and yourself, you deserve it after finishing your degree. Nic xxx
December 20th, 2014
Although I didn't follow you I did see lots of your amazing images from time to time! 365 will be diminished by your absence.
December 20th, 2014
i will miss you... hopefully your phojo will come back in the new year and you will feel like posting again! :)
December 20th, 2014
Such a shame Lisa, tho you echo my current feelings perfectly. xxx
December 20th, 2014
@psychographer @nicolecampbell @timandelke) We will all miss you Lisa. As Elke said....not goodbye, but see you later. In just a few days, I will also be finishing my fourth year and wonder if I will continue with the project. I feel the need for a break too. Have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends.
December 20th, 2014
Very sad to read this but totally understand. And four years of contributing is quite inspiring to me! I've loved your photos and comments and hope to see you back on the site in some way in the future. All the best to you!
December 20th, 2014
i do hope its just au revoir - i stopped commenting on others but people here are so patient and understanding you should feel free to take a break when it becomes too much - thanks for your kind comments in the past and see you again :o)
December 20th, 2014
Although I didn't have much time to comment on your shots lately, I will miss you! But I am glad you won't close your account. I've also been thinking about leaving as I don't post daily anymore and I can't take daily pictures, but it's always a pleasure to come here and look at others' pics, to learn and get inspiration. I have chosen to stay and post when I have time and when I feel inspired to post. Staying on 365 also motivates me to take more original pictures, look back into my pictures and do some more processing than I would do just for myself. Enjoy your break and Christmas time!
@denisedaly I hope you'll stay too, even if you post only now and then :-)
December 20th, 2014
Sorry to see you go Lisa. Have a lovely Christmas.
December 20th, 2014
:( but four years? So impressive. I've loved your work. Visit here and there! Happy holidays!
December 20th, 2014
Going to miss you Lisa! I fully understand where you are coming from! I look forward to seeing your posts in the future! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
December 21st, 2014
I totally get it. I will have to do the same come Jan of this year. At that point, I will be at year 3 and a half. I did two of those as "post a picture a day" type projects. It gets tiring and time consuming. I am glad I see you on Facebook! Let's keep in touch there! I love your photos!
December 21st, 2014
@psychographer sorry to see you going - I know I've been equally useless for the last few months and I know exactly where you're coming from with not wanting to post pictures when you don't have time to respond. Really going to miss you being around
December 21st, 2014
Sue
So sorry your departing ... thank you so much for your wonderful comments. You have achieved so much in the last 3yrs that I've been posting Lisa, you should be very proud of yourself :P Wishing you & your family a wonderful Christmas & adventures for the new year. xx:~)
December 21st, 2014
I have been feeling the same way. You will be missed. I have always enjoyed your work and hope to see you back from time to time. Best of luck and happy holidays!
December 21st, 2014
I have enjoyed your pics and will be happy to view any you post in the future. I sometimes feel I haven't had time to comment as much as I would like but keep going with it somehow. Have a great Christmas and post when you feel like it
December 21st, 2014
Oh Lisa, so sorry to read this but I totally understand. I am struggling and I have only done a year! I have loved reading about your struggles with study and fitting life in around that. I too have finished studying but for some reason it seems there is no extra time. I hope you will drop by now and again and I wish you all the best for your future Lisa. x x x
December 22nd, 2014
sad to see you go lisa, always loved your pics and your lovely and encouraging comments. completely understand though. im just posting on instagram at the mo as its less time consuming and im just phone shooting as its easier. at the end of this year im stopping here too. do plan on keeping an eye on here though and will definitely keep an eye out to see your shots if i can. apologies for not commenting more on your shots in the past. all the best xx

December 24th, 2014
Sorry to see you go, but life does move on and I understand your decision. It's been a great journey and I've enjoyed your contributions along the way. Stay safe and enjoy the next chapter of your life. Cheers xx
December 24th, 2014
Ah Lisa!!! They've been four good years! Every rockin and rollin day of them. See you around.
Write a Reply