my get up and go has got up and gone

January 25th, 2015
Sorry for the lack of uploads and comments but I just haven't got any get up and go at the moment.

I am sure that it is because it is coming upto the first anniversary of my Mother dying and all my health issues getting sorted out but it's just not happening at the moment.

I shall continue to pop in and out and will still be around on facebook (although I am not really commenting much on there either!) and will resume normal service when my get up and go returns from it's holiday.
January 25th, 2015
Keep at it and be kind to yourself
January 25th, 2015
Just what Mr @padlock said!
January 25th, 2015
Take care of yourself and I am glad to hear your health issues are being taken care of.
January 25th, 2015
Boo
Baby steps and looking after you are important. Breath, relax and look at naturen.
January 25th, 2015
Hi Al, one day at a time, we'll all be around when you are up to popping in xx
January 25th, 2015
That's a tough anniversary.
Her love will be in your bones always.
You'll be welcomed back
January 25th, 2015
Hope your get up and go soon returns! Take care!
January 25th, 2015
Look after you and we will be here when you return - have been feeling a bit blah myself lately so fully understand
January 25th, 2015
Take care of yourself. We will be here when you are ready.
January 26th, 2015
Keep surfing the net and it will inspire you again.
January 26th, 2015
Get back in, pick up your camera, and just find something, anything that takes your fancy. That's how I got over what I imagine you're going through. Take care and lots of strength to you!
January 26th, 2015
My thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself and take things step by step. I look forward to the times when you are able to pop in.
January 26th, 2015
Praying you feel better soon!
January 26th, 2015
Be patient with yourself and know there is no rush. You are such a wonderful participant of 365 and there are times where an absence is due. Hugs. I'm on break too at the moment. I hope health will return, and I know anniversaries like these are hard. My thoughts are with you.
Write a Reply