Thank you 365

July 3rd, 2015
I completed year 2 of my daily upload of a moment in my day. This community is forever giving and kind. The encouragement is amazing. My photos aren't technical, they are all done with my iPad/iPhone and are just me grabbing a moment in my day to share with a bit of editing on apps on the side. It has been a healing and therapeutic process as I tackle cancer. It has given me focus in my day - and panic if I haven't taken a shot before I get home!
I'm going into Year 3 with joy and expectation. I might not comment on your photos as much as I did but I am still viewing and 😍fav😍.
I have now met four 365ers who have travelled to Taupo, NZ and that has been an extra bonus.
Blessings - here are my favourites I took this year.

July 3rd, 2015
All the best for year 3!
July 3rd, 2015
Congrats on reaching this milestone!
July 4th, 2015
Great work!!! Congrats!
July 4th, 2015
Beautiful work - congrats on your 365 anniversary!
July 4th, 2015
Wonderful collection of beautiful shots. Congratulations, Andrea. This is such an amazing site for so many reasons for so many people. It really does give us something outside of ourselves to anticipate, focus on, and enjoy.
July 4th, 2015
Congrats, Andrea!
July 4th, 2015
Good for you to stick with it and reconize the benefits of this world wide community! Congratulations and all the best for year 3
July 4th, 2015
awesome!! rooting for you as you kick cancer's butt
July 4th, 2015
Congratulations Andrea on completing 2 years of 365. It's hard enough to do without having such difficulties to deal with along the way. I'm glad to hear this has helped you through your battle with cancer and its really nice to know that you are going into year 3. There are some beautiful shots in your albums, well done!!
July 4th, 2015
Well done.
July 4th, 2015
Congrats. lovely selection of images.
July 4th, 2015
Well done, Congrats!
July 4th, 2015
Well Done; sounds like many milestones passed. may your road long continue
July 4th, 2015
Andrea, congratulations and all the very best for year 3. I'm proud and grateful to know you.
July 4th, 2015
Well done to you, welcome to year three.
July 4th, 2015
Lovely collection of shots Andrea. Many congrats on two years of focus and dedication to taking photos :) It's wonderful to hear that being part of 365 has been so therapeutic for you. I agree that it's an amazing site. All good wishes to you for your health and well-being, and another year of participating in 365
July 4th, 2015
That is just wonderful! I am in total awe for your perseverance and I wish you all the best for the year coming ahead.
July 4th, 2015
Beautiful collage. Glad you are back for year 3.
July 4th, 2015
I love your collage and am so impressed that you've completed 2 full years. Here's hoping your battle has been won and year 3 will be one of joy and celebration.
July 4th, 2015
I haven't been around for a while Andrea, but yours was the first thread I saw when coming back online. That makes me happy. Congratulations and so glad to hear you are continuing on!
July 5th, 2015
@frankhymus thank you so much. 😊
July 5th, 2015
@taffy thank you, such a great community😊
July 5th, 2015
@amandal appreciate your comment😊
July 5th, 2015
@linnypinny thank you 😊
July 5th, 2015
@milaniet certainly kept me focused on the beautiful this in life 😊
July 5th, 2015
@susanalena thank you😊
July 5th, 2015
@grammyn thanks Katy, you know only too well about the kindness of this community when the chips are down.😍
July 5th, 2015
@hippiechick13 yep kicking it I am😊
July 5th, 2015
@kiwichick thank you so much 😊
July 5th, 2015
@kiwisnapper thanks so much 😊
July 5th, 2015
@newbank appreciate your comment 😊
July 5th, 2015
@carrieoakey thank you 😊
July 5th, 2015
@barneyone thanks Rita 😊
July 5th, 2015
@quietpurplehaze oh sweet Hazel. Thank you. Feeling is mutual😍
July 5th, 2015
@kjarn thank you 😊
July 5th, 2015
@pistache thank you so much for your kindness😊
July 5th, 2015
@whimsicalgrateful forever grateful 😊
July 5th, 2015
@danette thanks Danette , can't get rid of me just yet πŸ˜‹
July 5th, 2015
@dmcoile thank you so much 😊
July 5th, 2015
@nadaa thanks so much. Glad you are back on board. Life does get in the way sometimes, but lovely to know we can pop back in and out of 365 at any time 😊
July 5th, 2015
HUGE congratulations! So proud of you.
July 5th, 2015
@darylo thanks so much😊
July 5th, 2015
Fabulous achievement! May 365 continue to be a source of inspiration and encouragement.
July 5th, 2015
Great achievment Andrea, you surely can be proud of yourself. 365 helped my through difficult times as well ( even if I had to take a break for about year, after coming back about two months ago I realized how much I missed it) Great selection of shots to celebrate your second year
July 5th, 2015
Congratulations, and God bless you!
July 5th, 2015
Congratulations on starting your 3rd year! I agree, the 365 community is very kind and art forms can aid in healing!
July 6th, 2015
Congratulations on completing year 2, and for continuing to win your battle!
July 6th, 2015
Best wishes on your continued journey!
July 6th, 2015
Congrats on your milestone and best wishes for health as you continue the journey with us. :)
July 6th, 2015
Well done Andrea: as others have remarked, completing two full years is no mean feat so to achieve success and fight cancer at the same tome is really something special.
Write a Reply