***NEW Macro Challenge-Knobs***

October 27th, 2016
Thanks to @northy for hosting the previous macro challenge, which was buttons, and to everyone who played along and voted :)

For this round, we'll go with knobs.

Please tag your images: macros-knobs.

the entries will be here: http://365project.org/tags/macros-knobs

The challenge begins today, Thursday, October 27 and will run until end of day Thursday, November 3rd... all entries must be taken and posted within those dates.

Have fun!!!

Previous topics:
buttons
Cutlery
Wood
Eye
Jewellery
Stationery
Fruit or fruits
Water drops
St. Patrick’s Day
Feathers
Food
Rust
Leaf
Herb/spice
October 29th, 2016
Hi everyone,

Just letting all that entered the last macro challenge know that a new challenge has been started. I chose "knobs" because I see such interesting knobs on drawers and cabinets that I thought we could have a lot of fun with it. Of course, I also thought of the interesting knobs on my husband's stereo, so that could be another take on this challenge. I hope you will join in. I look forward to seeing what y'all come up.

Please tag anyone you think would be interested.

@monty147
@frappa77
@nicolecampbell
@hvansteenburgh
@jeetee
@bill_fe
@helenhall
@Cherrill
@cristinaledesma33
@sarahdphoto
@emma78
@gosia
@jong
@clearday
@dibzgreasley
@bizziebeeme
@jodies
@olenadole
@claycameras
@jo38
@francoise
@30pics4jackiesdiamond
@dawnee
@summerfield
@hjv
@blueace
@northy
@bokehdot
@carolineb7
@jackies365
October 29th, 2016
can I just say that when I read this I read it as noobs and thought well that's not very nice. ;-)
October 29th, 2016
@aponi Oh, heavens! :) That would be a not nice challenge! I hope you give the "knobs" challenge a try.
October 29th, 2016
@evalieutionspics will do it was a pre-coffee chuckle
October 29th, 2016
A
My first thought was that it needed to be clarified that it's DOORknobs... (it has another meaning here in Britain...)
but I'll give it a go :)
October 29th, 2016
@blueace Oh! Maybe that is why there haven't been any entries...!! I learn something new every day! :)

October 29th, 2016
Haha love all comments but it did sorta make you wonder very briefly
October 30th, 2016
@evalieutionspics - it has a similar meaning in Australia to that in Britain
October 30th, 2016
@nicolecampbell It may well have the same meaning in the US. I had to look up what it meant in slang.
November 1st, 2016
I really want to participate .... but unfortunately I do not understand what was going on .... that I should take a picture? it knobs - that write? or is it knobs - that door?
November 1st, 2016
@olenadole Hi! I'm sorry this challenge has created such confusion. :)

The challenge is to take a macro photo of a knob which is defined as a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like. The term is also used for the part of some electronic equipment such as stereos, radios, etc. for changing the volume. Is that helpful? Please let me know if you have any more questions. I look forward to seeing your entry!
November 2nd, 2016
@evalieutionspics Thanks you! I think I understood what is being said. LOL and I have little time!
November 2nd, 2016
Camera knob!
November 2nd, 2016
November 3rd, 2016
Write a Reply