World Wide Minute 2021

February 23rd, 2021
Hello Lovely 365'ers!

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these still crazy times. March is fast approaching and you know what that means.....WORLD WIDE MINUTE 2021

This "challenge" was originally presented to 365 by the lovely @westcoastwallis who still runs the event over on Facebook. If you have Facebook you can follow the event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/206942457195096 If not, NO WORRIES, you can participate and post your photo here on 365 as well.

So what is World Wide Minute? Simple: Stop what you're doing on March 15th, 2021, at 5:47pm in YOUR TIME ZONE take a look around you, and take a photo of what you see! Then, upload your photo to the EVENT PAGE (which I've already linked above for Facebook, if you're not using Facebook, then upload to your profile here on 365 with the following information:
*Your name
*Your country
*Your town, city, or ville (optional)
*A little information about the
photograph you're sharing (optional)
This year's hashtag is #wwm2021

In the coming days I will be posting a F.A.Q. and any other relative information that Paula relays to me. Feel free to reach out with any questions in the meantime. *Edit* You can see last year's submissions here: https://365project.org/tags/wwm2020
February 24th, 2021
@mej2011 Thanks for posting it here, this is always a fun event!
February 24th, 2021
Hopefully, I'll be doing something fun this year on Mar 15 at 5:47 p.m.! LOL!
February 24th, 2021
I seem to have totally missed this last year... will try to do better this year!
February 24th, 2021
Thanks for the heads up Melissa. It's a great challenge and I enjoy seeing all the pictures posted. Paula always puts a fabulous video together as well.
February 24th, 2021
Why 5:47, though?
February 24th, 2021
Can't wait. We all know where we'll be ... not far from home!!!
February 24th, 2021
I'm a bit confused though ... facebook post says it's on 16th March. Here it says 15th. Help!
February 24th, 2021
@jamibann I’m one of the co-hosts and it is 5.47 on the 15th. Facebook is always wrong as it chooses its own time zone and you can’t change it
February 24th, 2021
@monikozi
I think Paula, the person who started this just picked a time in which most people wouldn't be at work etc and would be able to participate.
February 24th, 2021
@kjarn
Thank you for answering that question. Unfortunately, I'm not currently getting notifications from this site for some reason.
February 24th, 2021
@lsquared
Looking forward to seeing your submission!
February 24th, 2021
@salza
I agree, Paula puts A LOT of effort into this event!
February 24th, 2021
@northy
I remember being surprised last year when I went through submissions and didn't see anything from you. Glad you're well and just "missed" it last year.
February 24th, 2021
Thanks Melissa. Looking forward to participating again this year. I was excited to see my photo included in the video last year. :)
February 25th, 2021
@mej2011 COVID had just been announced as a pandemic and work was insane... pretty sure I worked all weekend trying to adjust operations and this would be why I forgot... hopefully I will remember this year! Thank you for continuing to support and coordinate on 365 🙂
February 25th, 2021
Its on my calendar (with 2 reminder alerts), thank you so much for posting this, hopefully I will remember this year.
February 25th, 2021
I'd like to do it. I hope I remember.
February 25th, 2021
I missed seeing this last year, glad I spotted it today. Usually cooking dinner at that time, so it will probably a shot inside my kitchen!
February 25th, 2021
I assume the tag for 365 will be same as last year except with 2021 - wwm2021?
March 1st, 2021
@farmreporter
Correct. Thank you.
Write a Reply