Compose a Colorful Collage!

June 10th, 2023
Thank you to Merrelyn @merrelyn for hosting MFPIAC122 and thank you to all who took part in the challenge and the voting. It looks like I’d have to go back quite a ways to find the list of topics and since it is probably quite long, I’ve decided to start a new list with the last few themes. For MFPIAC123, I have decided on the theme “color”. Highlight color in any way you choose…all one color, bright colors, primary colors, neon colors, etc.
You will need to arrange 6 photographs in a collage on that theme. The photographs can be taken specifically for the this challenge, from your archives or your 365 albums, BUT all of the images must have be taken by you.

Placing photographs in a collage is a powerful way to present thematically connected images. A carefully considered and well-designed collage gives the images a power that they might not otherwise have had when viewed separately.

Your collage can be any shape, but MUST contain only 6 photos.

There are many photo collage making tools and apps; PhotoCollage, PicCollage, PiZapare , PicsArt. Picmonkey, Ipiccy, Befunky and Moldiv. There are free to use web collage makers and Photoshop and Affinity can build collages, as I'm sure other editing suites can.

Please tag your collages MFPIAC-123

Entries can be viewed here - https://365project.org/tags/mfpiac-123

Starting date June9
Closing date July9

Past themes:
#121. Chocolate
#122. Weather
#123. Color (current)
Write a Reply