Time for ETSOOI42-Trees!

September 17th, 2014
Thank you to everyone who voted for my book image in ETSOOI-41! And thank you @northy for hosting!

Now it's time for ETSOOI-42!

ETSOOI is an acronym that was started by MaryBeth @espyetta that means edit the $h!t/stuffing/sorriness out of it!

Use any editing program you like and have fun!

Sometimes a theme is set and sometimes there is no theme. I'm going with theme -TREES

So, your challenge is to start with a photo or photos with the theme of trees , and ETSOOI in a way that creates an intriguing image. Tag your photos ETSOOI-42.

This challenge starts tomorrow (Wed Sept 17) and will run through to next Wed evening (September 24th). I'll announce the finalists for voting on Thursday the 25th with voting taking place over 2 or 3 days...

You are free to enter as many shots as you like, the only rule being that your shot must have been taken within this time frame. The winner will receive the honour of hosting the next ETSOOI challenge.

REMEMBER - all pictures must be tagged ETSOOI-42 and you can also post images to this thread as inspiration to others.

Good luck and have fun!!!
September 17th, 2014
Okay, MAYBE I will try to participate in this one! Trees...that should be doable. And maybe I will stop being so darn busy! Haha Congrats on ETSOOI books!
September 17th, 2014
@espyetta yeah! So glad you will join in your amazing challenge! Thanks for the congrats!
September 17th, 2014
Shoot, I etsooi some fall trees for todays photo. Well since it's fall I think I might have another shot at it.
September 17th, 2014
Love your tree image today,Joan!Keep on playing with more images of autumn trees! @joansmor
September 17th, 2014
I love trees and always take many photos of them--so, this sounds like a great editing challenge!
September 17th, 2014
@paulam so glad your in on this one Paula!
September 17th, 2014
Well done for your great book image. I definitely think I can do trees - fab choice.
September 17th, 2014
@dibzgreasley awesome Deb!Thank you!
September 17th, 2014
well I do love trees - indeed I do
September 18th, 2014
I'll try to get my head around that, should be fun.
September 18th, 2014
@annied @golftragic looking forward to your images!
September 18th, 2014
I love ETSOOI - challenges. Now I need to do other things and leave the computer! Really. Hmph.

September 19th, 2014
@mzzhope sounds like fun, Hope!
September 19th, 2014
It has had the ETSOOI treatment though still retains a lot of its original format
September 19th, 2014
Simple edit in LR here:

September 20th, 2014
September 21st, 2014
September 22nd, 2014
Chinese Maple
September 23rd, 2014
September 23rd, 2014
Hopefully this is Europe/USA time evening, not Asia/Australia! Already posted a pic for today and right after I started playing around and made a pic for this challenge. I'll be posting it tomorrow then! :D
September 24th, 2014
September 24th, 2014
@tande USA time! You have til tomorrow midnight.enjoy!
September 24th, 2014
@mzzhope Hi Hope, here is my entry :)
September 24th, 2014
@lambda and one more...
September 25th, 2014
oh Hope I forgot all about the trees I was so caught up in Mondrian - but I did forget to tag the tree I did for that - bummer - I will try harder in the future
September 25th, 2014
@annied yes!!! I loved that tree!
September 25th, 2014
@mzzhope silly me - I must concentrate more hahaha
Write a Reply