No Blizzard, but...

January 27th, 2015
So the nor'easter blizzard in my neck of the woods was a total bust, but still got to stay home for the day - and happily captured this pretty one ! Would have missed this if it were a regular workday.

January 27th, 2015
What a pretty little fella!
January 27th, 2015
and then this one ! Am assuming its the same bird, although this one flew in so quickly after the other one left, I'm just not sure.

January 27th, 2015
Yep, in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire the predicted two feet will probably end up totaling more like six inches. Ah well. I've been sitting and watching the birds at my feeder too... but the most colorful thing so far are the goldfinches. Lucky you! Great shots!
January 27th, 2015
I am so happy to have been able to get these shots and then also to just simply watch these flying bits of blue sky !!
January 27th, 2015
Great bird captures with the second one staring right at us. Glad the blizzard passed you all by!
January 27th, 2015
Lucky you guys! We have at least two feet and it's still snowing!
January 27th, 2015
@kilbane ohhhhhh how beautiful!!
January 27th, 2015
Thanks all :-) and I think he may have been able to see me moving behind the windows, or maybe the flash caught his attention. He kept looking straight at me, but for a second or two at a time. Glad to have captured this !
January 28th, 2015
No Bluebirds at my feeder today, but I did have a visit from this fellow!
January 28th, 2015
love those ! And even with that bright red cap of feathers, it's called a red-breasted woodpecker, for the red flush of feathers on the breast.
Write a Reply