Photographers will do anything for a perfect shot :-)

April 26th, 2015
http://www.boredpanda.com/crazy-photographers/
I did something similar when I was traveling and my lovely husband usually reminded me the danger of it :-)
April 26th, 2015
Bahaaaa! Awesome...
April 26th, 2015
OMG! Now I know why I will never be getting the great shots.
But I want the little umbrella and I love the long suffering wife holding the water bottles.
April 26th, 2015
ooh I need one of those little over camera umbrellas!
April 26th, 2015
That's what makes some of them the best of the best- but my question is this? How about the photographers who were taking pictures of them?!
April 26th, 2015
I'm guilty of the laying on the floor ones!
April 26th, 2015
Laying on the floor............while husband stands around waiting........that is me :)

I so need that approach for a good kingfisher shot!
April 26th, 2015
@tigerdreamer @roachling I love the tiny umbrella as well :-)
April 26th, 2015
@andy_holding @pixiemac me too :-) I'm always lying on the floor, especially after the rain and try to catch the reflections from the water puddles.
April 26th, 2015
@olivetreeann excellent question!
April 26th, 2015
Nah. Never going be doing most of these precarious positions. Lying on the floor would be ok getting back up might be challenging enough though. Great shots. Thanks for sharing.
April 27th, 2015
This is great! I lay on the floor and stand in traffic all of the time if a good shot is promised. I think shout outs should also go to the people photographing the photographers!

@ludgate, I bet you'd get a kick out of this. I still have that picture of you expression when that truck was, like, two inches away from me when we were taking night portraits on the bridge.
April 27th, 2015
This is so funny. I can relate to the woman lying on the ground getting the reflection in a puddle! Some of them are so crazy! Thanks for sharing.
April 27th, 2015
@kiwinanna @888rachel you are very welcome, I am glad that you enjoyed the photos :-)
Write a Reply