REMINDER - The Million Dollar Challenge

February 4th, 2016
There are less than 24 hours left to submit your creative potato photos for this challenge. The response to this has been unbelievable! I hesitated to start this for fear that it wouldn't be accepted and I am overwhelmed by the response! I have enjoyed reading your kind comments about this challenge and how it has impacted you! So far 52 photos have been submitted.

http://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/27141/the-million-dollar-challenge
February 5th, 2016
@skipt07 Such an "out of the box" challenge... loved it. :). Thanks for conceiving it, as there are so many really creative responses.
February 5th, 2016
I had more fun creating mine than any other one I've done -- so thank you so much! The creativity around this challenge has been amazing.
February 5th, 2016
@rosiekerr @taffy I thank you so much Rosie and Taffy! Getting comments like yours and seeing the great images that were conceived through this challenge is better than being on the Top Twenty!
February 5th, 2016
This was wonderful.The whole idea was fabulous.I have so enjoyed everyone's creative shots! I have checked out the album every day! Thank you @skipt07
February 5th, 2016
Do you just upload as usual but tag it somehow?
Write a Reply