Thinking of coming back again

February 13th, 2016
I have been thinking of coming back, as I have missed the community and wonderful pictures that are posted. I began to relise this after my pictures were deleted which I knew would happen but thought I would not miss the site how wrong I was.
Also I have not been to well got a bit stressed with work and got in a low mood, though I am good now, and another reason for coming back is I started a Patch Work Challenge at sites were I go bird watching and thought I could take pictures with my phone ( now I have a better one) or if I take my camera and record the places and what I see at these places, but will not be able to take pictures every day. Though not sure if it will be to much for me but perhaps it will help me with the above, suppose I will just have to see also not sure whether to jump start in now or start on the 1st March.
Martin
February 13th, 2016
I would just jump right on in! There's no time like the present. Since it's your project you make the rules. There's absolutely no pressure to take a picture everyday.
February 13th, 2016
I've just returned after a long break. I stopped for much the same reason as you did. I'm now getting back into the community and starting to comment a bit more regularly and even if I don't post a "same day taken" photo I'm saving some so I've always got something to post. It's making me want to pick up my camera again. I'd say go for it :)
February 13th, 2016
By the way, if you opt to go for ace membership your deleted photos should return I think.
February 13th, 2016
Would love to see you come back,Martin,on your own terms.there's no pressure to post every day,just as and when you feel like it.
February 13th, 2016
Go for it!
February 13th, 2016
If you feel like coming back you're probably ready for it. No need to start at the first of the month I suppose. Bad times equals great inspiration :-) but I'm glad to hear you're ok! To trigger your choice I'll be your first follower (yeah!), which could also keep you away of course.
February 13th, 2016
just do it...do what you can...when you can...and enjoy while you can...it will be good for your mental health :o)
February 13th, 2016
I too, just returned from a long hiatus of being in school. I missed the site as well and was sad to see my photos deleted. Thank goodness for backups! I am looking at it now as a fresh start! Jump in the water is nice!
February 13th, 2016
I've just started re posting after a break. I missed the community and somewhere to share a picture I was really pleased with. Don't feel pressured...just post when you can. Good luck!
February 13th, 2016
I usually take pictures on my non-working days and post from them when I can't get out because of work or weather so I wouldn't worry. When you put things off you find you never do start up. So Jump In.
February 13th, 2016
Go for it and good luck
February 13th, 2016
@esox Don't forget to tag eveyone so they will see the comment you wrote above!
February 13th, 2016
@salza @psychographer @carolmw @pictureme @mastermek @maree_sanderson @marylandgirl58 @Cherrill @joansmor @barneyone @grammyn Hi everyone, thank you all for the nice replies this is what I missed about this site the friendly community. I am going to give it ago again and think I will eventually go ace as this I hope will keep me posting. I have been out bird watching today looking for new birds for the PWC so have taken a couple of pictures.
February 13th, 2016
Go for it! And adjust everything to what works best for you. Sounds like you have some nice overlaps with the different projects you're doing. Have fun and best wishes!
Write a Reply